About the Sony XSMP1611B
When it comes to marine speakers, great sound is only part of the equation. Sure, you expect power and performance, but you also need your speakers to stand up to the extremes of the marine environment. Sony built their dual-cone XS-MP1611B speakers to do both.
Polypropylene woofers and tweeters ensure that your music sounds the way it's supposed to, even when you crank it up. They'll sound great for seasons to come, thanks to salt water-resistant, UV-protected components that can handle briny spray and broiling sunlight.
With sharp styling and removable, paintable grilles, these black 6-1/2" speakers will look great in your boat. And, because they can be front- or rear-mounted, they'll work in any boat.
- black 6-1/2" dual cone marine speakers (pair)
- polypropylene woofer with treated cloth surround
- poly cone tweeter
- IPx5 certified for marine use
- UV- and salt water-resistant
- removable, paintable face
- power range: 2-40 watts RMS (140 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 2"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # XSMP1611B
What's in the box:
- Two marine speakers
- 2 Black grilles
- Eight 1-1/8" Screws
- 10 Black plastic screw head covers
- Installations (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Swedish/ Dutch/ Portuguese/ Italian/ Polish/ Romanian)
- Warranty information
- Template on box
More details on the Sony XSMP1611B
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6 1/2|
|Tweeter Design||Dual cone|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
90 dB at 1 watt |
|Frequency Response||45 - 20k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||40|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||140|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||4 15/16|
UV and Salt Resistant: These dual-cone speakers are IPx5 certified for marine use, UV and salt resistant, and have removable grilles.
- Water Resistant: IPx5
- UV Resistant: ASTM G154
- Salt Resistant: ASTM B117
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?