- underwater housing for DSC-RX0 ultra-compact camera
- adds waterproofing and general protection to DSC-RX0
- waterproof down to 330 feet
- shockproof and crushproof
- accessory shoe for adding 55mm filters and underwater video light accessory
- retains camera buttons and operability
- constructed of ground aluminum alloy
- 4"W x 2-7/8"H x 2-1/2"D
- weight: 15.5 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MPKHSR1
What's in the box:
- Waterproof housing for Sony DSX-RX0 camera
- 55mm Front lens cap
- Rubber spacer (attached)
- Shoe adapter
- Wrist strap
- 5mm Allen wrench
- Tube of silicone grease
- Operating Instructions
- Notes on use
- Safety information
- Limited Warranty (US/Canada)
- European Guarantee Information Document
- Consumer Product Warranty (Australia/New Zealand)
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sony MPK-HSR1
Overview: The MPK-HSR1 is a waterproof housing for the Sony DSC-RX0 Ultra-compact digital camera. Although the camera is waterproof down to 33 feet (10 meters), the housing protects the camera down to depths of 330 feet (100 meters). The housing also impact-resistant, shockproof, and crush-proof. Included with the housing is a shoe adapter, lens cap, and a wrist strap.
Construction: The MPK-HSR1 is made of a ground aluminum alloy material for added rigidity and water resistance. Buttons on the back allow you to activate all operations, including power on/off, menu selection, and shutter release. The front of the waterproof housing features a 55mm diameter filter thread, allowing you to attach optional screw-on filters. A 55mm lens cap is included to protect the lens opening. The back door is equipped with a heavy-duty locking latch to prevent it from opening accidentally. The o-ring seals around the back door should be inspected frequently and maintained with the supplied silicone grease.
Shoe Adapter: The included shoe adapter attaches to the top of the waterproof housing, and provides a means for attaching an optional underwater video light.
- Width: 3.933", Height 2.816" Depth 2.483"
- Weight: 15.5 ounces