About the Sony MZ-E300
With its brilliant digital sound, ultra-portable design, and 20-second shock-resistant memory, this portable Sony MD player is a great way to take your music with you wherever you go! Digital Mega Bass® enhances your music with robust bottom end, and the Automatic Volume Limiter System regulates sudden peaks in the music for more comfortable listening.
This ultra-efficient player lets you enjoy up 33 hours of playback from a single "AA" battery! Another convenient feature is the pop-up eject mechanism. Whenever you press the eject button, the lid pops open and ejects the disc approximately 1/2" from the player, for especially easy disc loading and unloading. Awesome MD playback, killer price!
- stereo headphones
- 20-second shock-resistant memory
- up to 33 hours playback using 1 "AA" battery (not included)
- Digital Mega Bass
- easy pop-up eject mechanism
- Automatic Volume Limiter System
- battery level indicator
- 3-3/8"W x 1"H x 3"D
- warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
What's in the box:
- Blue MZ-E300 portable MD player
- MDR-026 on-the-ear stereo headphones with 21" cord
- Operating Instructions (English/French/Spanish/Portuguese)
- Headphone volume warning sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sony MZ-E300
20-Second Shock Protection: The MZ-E300 has 20-second shock protection for skip-resistant play.
Digital Mega Bass: The Mega Bass function boosts bass output for richer audio reproduction. There are two bass boost levels to choose from, and the Mega Bass feature may be turned off.
AVLS (Automatic Volume Limiter System): This feature automatically limits the volume to protect your hearing. The AVLS feature may be turned on or off.
Headphones: The supplied headphones are on-the-ear phones with an adjustable plastic headband. They have an attached 21" cord that is terminated with a standard stereo male mini-jack.
Battery Life: When used with an optional "AA" battery (not supplied), this unit will give you approximately 33 hours of continuous playback time.
Controls on bottom of player:
- LCD: Approximately 0.55" x 0.382" display; the display is not illuminated
- Play/>>: Begins playback, skips to the next track, and performs forward audible search
- <<: Skips to the previous track and performs reverse audible search
- Play Mode/Display: Cycles through available play modes if pressed and released. If you press and hold this button, you can change the display mode.
- Digital Mega Bass/AVLS: Turns AVLS on or off if pressed and released. If you press and hold this button, you can change the Digital Mega Bass setting.
- Volume +/- : Two buttons that control the volume level
- Hold Switch: Prevents unintended changing of controls
Controls on front of player:
- Open Button: Opens the MD compartment
Right side of unit:
- Headphone Out: Stereo mini-jack