- high-capacity camcorder battery
- replaces NP-FH100, supplied camcorder battery
- 15% capacity increase over NP-FH100
- faster charging than supplied camcorder battery with optional AC-VQH10 quick charger
- longest life of V-series batteries
- 1-5/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 1-13/16"D
- weight: 6.9 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # NPFV100
What's in the box:
- Sony V-series InfoLithium battery pack (6.8V/3700mAh)
- Limited Warranty information
Sony NP-FV100 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sony NP-FV100
Overview: The Sony NP-FV100 lithium-ion rechargeable battery is designed to work with select models of Sony Handycam standard-definition and high-definition camcorders (series: DCR-SX/HDR-CX).
Note: The Sony V-series InfoLithium battery replaces the previous H-series and P-series batteries.
Battery Life: When the NP-FV100 is fully charged, it provides up to 8.0 hours of high definition recording time and up to 14.5 hours of standard definition recording time.
Note: This is only an approximation and will vary based on actual power consumption of the component being used, manner of usage, and temperature.
- Output Voltage:
- Minimum: DC 6.8 V
- Maximum: 8.4 V
- Minimum: 3700 mAh (25 Wh)
- Maximum: 3900 mAh (26.5 Wh)
- Mass: Approximately 6.9 oz.
1 question already asked