- 28-60mm for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras
- 42-90mm effective focal length with APS-C crop-sensor cameras
- ideal for everyday photography and videography — including vlogging
- lightweight design makes it a great choice for taking vibrant photos on trips, hikes, and other fun outings
- variable maximum aperture of f/4 at 28mm, and f/5.6 at 60mm
- linear AF drive motor for fast, smooth, and ultra-quiet autofocus
- dust- and moisture-resistant design for shooting in adverse environments
- lens construction: 8 elements in 7 groups
- 7-blade circular aperture for natural rendering of out-of-focus background elements
- minimum focus distance: .99'
- filter/attachment size: 40.5mm
- includes front and rear lens caps
- lens is 2-5/8" in diameter and 1-13/16" long
- weight: 5.9 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SEL2860
What's in the box:
- FE 28-60mm F4-5.6 (SEL2860) zoom lens (black)
- 40.5mm Lens cap (installed)
- E-mount rear lens cap (installed)
- Operating Instructions
- Warranty sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6
Overview: The FE 28-60mm F4-5.6 (SEL2860) is a small, lightweight standard zoom lens for Sony E-mount Interchangeable Lens Cameras. It can be used with cameras with full frame sensors, as well as APS-C sensors.
Linear Motor: The Sony linear motor focuses quickly and quietly for both movies and still images. You can use the camera's Real-Time Tracking and Real-Time Eye AF features to lock onto and track your subjects.
Focus Modes: There are 3 ways to focus: Auto Focus, DMF (Direct Manual Focus), and Manual Focus. With DMF, you can make fine adjustments manually after the camera focuses in auto focus.
Design: The FE 28-60mm lens has a moisture- and dust-resistant design, allowing you to use the lens outdoors as well as indoors.
- Focal Length: 28-60mm
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 42-90mm
- Aperture: 7-blade circular
- Maxmium Aperture: F4 (W), F5.6 (T)
- Minimum Aperture: F22 (W), F32 (T)
- Angle of View: 75° - 40° (full frame); 54° - 27° (APS-C)
- Lens Construction: 8 elements in 7 groups (including 3 aspherical elements)
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.88" (28mm) to 17.76" (60mm)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.16x
- Filter Diameter: 40.5mm
- Dimensions: Diameter: 2.625", Length: 2.13" (2.445" w/lens caps)
- Weight: 5.9 ounces