- ideal for shooting video or still images in burst mode
- up to 94MB per second read speed
- up to 70MB per second write speed
- Speed Class 10 rated
- UHS Speed Class 3 rated for 4K video
- backward-compatible with standard SDXC card devices
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SFG1UX2/TQ
What's in the box:
- 128 GB SDXC UHS-I U3 / Class 10 memory card
Sony SDXC Memory Card reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sony SDXC Memory Card
Overview: This Sony SDXC UHS-3 Class 10 memory card is designed for use with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders for storing photos and videos. This high speed memory card supports 4K and XAVC S video recording. This memory card can only be used in SDXC-compatible devices.
Capacity: Because some of the memory space is occupied by system management data, the actual usable memory space is slightly less than the total capacity of the card. For this card, approximately 115.2 GB is available.
UHS/Speed Rating: This Sony SDXC card is rated for high speed data transfer, making it ideal for burst shooting and 4K and HD video modes of today's DSLR and HD camcorders. It has a UHS-I U3 Speed Rating (minimum 30 MB/s) and Speed Class 10 (minimum 10 MB/s). The card has an actual read speed of up to 94 MB/s and a write speed of up to 70 MB/s, based upon Sony testing using an SD Association-certified testing tool. Transfer speeds vary, and are dependent upon the host device.
Write Protect Switch: The Sony SDXC memory card has a built-in write protect switch to ensure that your files cannot be accidentally deleted or overwritten.
Downloadable Software: The card includes a link to downloadable File Rescue software, which can recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted on the card. You can also download x-Pict Story software from the included link to create customized slideshows from your photos.
The Sony SDXC Memory Card replaces these items
- minimum write speed: 10MB per second (Speed Class 10) recommended for HD video
- 128GB memory card for use with digital cameras, camcorders, media players, and other SDXC card compatible devices
- temperature, shock, and water resistant