- 32GB capacity
- for use with digital cameras, camcorders, media players, and other SDXC card compatible devices
- ideal for HD and 4K video recording
- up to 300 MB/s data read speed
- lockable for data protection
- Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3
- water-, shock-, magnet-, and temperature-proof
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SFG32T/T1
What's in the box:
- 32 GB SDXC UHS-II Speed Class 10 memory card (in clear plastic case)
- Term of Warranty
- Note on inserting card
Sony SF-G Series Tough SDHC Memory Card reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sony SF-G Series Tough SDHC Memory Card
Overview: This Sony SD memory card is the world's toughest and fastest SD card, designed for professional photographers that shoot in extreme conditions. The SF-G series SDHC/SDXC cards have new design features that meet Sony's TOUGH specification for durability and reliability. This card has a memory capacity of 32 GB, and comes in a clear plastic case.
Capacity: Because some of the memory space is occupied by system management data, the actual usable memory space is slightly less than the total capacity of the card. For this card, approximately 28.8 GB is available.
TOUGH Specification: The SF-G series SD memory cards have the following TOUGH design features:
- Bend Strength: Conventional SD cards are constructed in 3 pieces. The TOUGH card features monolithic (1-piece) construction with high hardness materials, giving it the highest level of bend strength (180N of force), which is 18 times greater than the SD standard (10N). This eliminates the risk of physical damage and protects the data recorded onto the card.
- Ribless Design/No Write Protection Switch: New specifications from the SD Association allows the removal of easy-to-break parts, such as the front ribs and the side-mounted data protection switch.
- Waterproof and Dustproof: The monolithic structure is completely sealed, giving the card higher IEC waterproof and dustproof ratings. The TOUGH card can be submerged in 5 meters of water for up to 72 hours (IPX8). Even if you drop the card in mud, you can wash it off in fresh water, wipe it off, and use it again. The card has the highest dustproof rating (IP6X), meaning it keeps all dust out of the interior.
- Shock Resistance: The TOUGH card is made of solid materials that protect the internal components from damage when dropped from a height of 5 meters (16.4 feet).
- High Reliability: In addition, the SF-G series cards can withstand many other hazards including temperature extremes (-13° to 185°), UV rays, X-rays, magnetic fields (2500 gauss for 70 hours), and static electricity (up to +/- 15kV air discharge).
UHS-II Interface: The card has a UHS-II interface which enables high-speed data transfer for SDHC and SDXC cards. The card features very high read and write speeds, that allow you to capture a series of high-resolution photos as well as 4K video. It also has a faster buffer clearing time, letting you shoot multi-frame bursts of up to 20 frames per second. The SF-G series cards have the world's fastest write speed of up to 299 MB/s, and a read speed of up to 300 MB/s. The memory card supports the following speed class standards: Class 10 (SD Speed Class), Class 3 (UHS Speed Class), and V90 (Video Speed Class).
Downloadable Software: The card includes a link to downloadable File Rescue software (Windows only), which can recover photos and videos that have been accidentally damaged or deleted on the card. You can also download SD Scan Utility (for Windows and Mac), which regularly and automatically scans your SD memory card and let you know when it's wearing out and time to replace it.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?