About the Sony WI-C400
Convenient listening on the go
These Bluetooth® in-ear headphones from Sony use a neckband design to give you a little extra stability when you're listening on the go. They've got 9" cables running from the neckband to each earbud, with an ingenious rubber stopper design that lets you adjust the amount of slack. The built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 20 hours of wireless listening on a full charge.
- Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless music and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- 9mm drivers
- four sizes of silicone ear tips for a customized, comfortable fit
- tangle-free cable management features adjustable cable length for each earbud
- power, volume, and music playback/call controls on left side of neckband
- built-in microphone for making calls with your smartphone
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 20 hours of listening
- USB charging cable included
- frequency response: 8-20,000 Hz
- weight: 1.3 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 12878711
What's in the box:
- Wireless in-ear neckband headphones (black) with 9" cables on each side
- 4 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 22" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Operating Instructions
- Reference Guide
- Warranty sheet (US + Canada)
- Guide to plugging in charging cable
More details on the Sony WI-C400
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.474" x 0.474"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||8-22k Hz|
|Cord Length||9" + 9"|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Sony WI-C400 Wireless In-ear Headphones feature a neckband style that lets you enjoy your music and leave your phone in your pocket or purse. The headphones feature a neckband that rests comfortably on your collarbone with 9" wires to each ear bud. You can control the amount of slack in the wires by adjusting the rubber stopper threaded on the cables as the pass through the neckband. Music playback and phone controls are located on the neckband. The headphones include a USB charging cable and four pairs of silicone ear tips.
Supplied Ear Tips: The in-ear headphones come with four pairs of silicone ear tips. The proper fit of the ear tips into your ear canals maximizes the audio performance, and the passive noise attenuation. The sizes include L, M (installed), S, and SS.
Bluetooth/NFC: The WI-C400 has Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless listening from your smartphone, tablet, or Bluetooth music player. Compatible profiles include A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP, with SBC and AAC codecs. For NFC-enabled devices, you can easily pair to the headphones by simply touching the device to the N-mark on the right side of the neckband. Bluetooth wireless range is approximately 30 feet.
Onboard Controls: Using the controls on the left side of the neckband, you can easily control all your music and calls. Controls include: Power, Volume, Music playback/phone call controls.
Rechargeable Battery: The Sony WI-C400 in-ear headphones are equipped with a 3.7-volt Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery to power the headphones. The battery fully charges in approximately 4.5 hours via USB using the included Micro USB cable. With a 15-minute Quick Charge, you can get about 60 minutes of music playback.
- Frequency Response: 8Hz to 20kHz
- Full Charging Time: approx. 4.5 hours
- Battery Life (estimated):
- Music Playback: Max. 20 hours
- Communications: Max. 20 hours
- Standby: Max 200 hours
- Microphone Frequency Range: 50Hz to 8kHz
- Ear Buds: Diameter 0.474" Depth 0.801" Cable Length 8" each side
- Neckband: Width 0.494" Height 0.561" Length 18"
- Weight: 1.3 ounces