About the GPC Inspire 2 Travel Mode Case
Rugged travel case for your Inspire 2 drone
If you own a professional-quality DJI Inspire 2 drone, it's a good idea to protect your investment. This custom-designed GPC case provides rugged storage for your gear. Its waterproof and shock-resistant design keeps your 'copter and accessories safe during travel — an ideal storage solution for pros who frequently break down and reassemble their rig. An integrated retractable handle and built-in wheels make it easy to move from one job site to another.
- specially designed travel case for the DJI Inspire 2 quadcopter
- stores the drone, up to 8 batteries, props, 2 monitor screens, radios, chargers, CINESD cards, and more
- ideal for the traveler or videographer who frequently disassembles and reassembles their gear
- waterproof and shock-resistant design keeps your valuable drone safe
- integrated retractable handle and wheels make travel easy
- industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- high-quality closed cell foam prevents water and dust infiltration
- resistant to UV rays, solvents, corrosion, and fungi
- resistant to impact damage
- built-in ambient pressure equalization valve
- molded-in hinge for added protection
- trigger release latch system
- padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- made in the USA
- interior dimensions: 22-1/2"W x 12-1/2"H x 22-1/2"D
- exterior dimensions: 25"W x 14-3/16"H x 24-13/16"D
- weight when empty: 27 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GPC-DJI-INSP2-CCX-T2
What's in the box:
- Hard case for DJI Inspire 2
- Product information sheet
More details on the GPC Inspire 2 Travel Mode Case
Overview: The GPC-DJI-INSP2-CCX-T2 mil-spec protective case was specifically designed for the DJI Inspire 2 quadcopter system and accessories. Configured to provide the most amount of storage space in as compact a design as possible, the case can accommodate one Inspire2 along with 2 controllers, a CrystalSky monitor, up to 6 batteries, and other accessories (all sold separately). With the expectancy of different parts being needed for different missions, the GPC case has a total of 40 cavities for different camera and battery configurations. Made in the U.S.A., the INSP2-CCX-T2 has a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser.
Outer Shell: The INSP2-CCX-T2 features an SKB mil-spec outer shell with an industrial strength injection molded pull handle. It also includes molded-in hinges for added protection, a trigger release latch system, and 6 padlock holes with stainless steel padlock protector clips. Convenience features include 2 snap-down rubber cushion grip handles, in-line skate style wheels, and a retractable injection molded pull-handle. The case carries the following specifications: Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J), an ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion and fungus (MIL-STD-810F), and resistance to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
Interior: The interior of the INSP2-CCX-T2 is made from closed cell polyethylene foam, resisting both water and dust infiltration, with a blue MDL cap for added durability. The foam is pre-cut with 40 cavities, to securely hold your quadcopter and accessories, that have all been precision cut using water-jet technology. Several of the cavities are designed for you to upgrade as you upgrade the system; the monitor cavities are slotted to secure either iPad Minis, iPad Airs, DJI 5.55" or 7.875" CrystalSkys. With cameras constantly changing, the case can accommodate X4s, X5s or the new X7 along with lenses for the X5 or X7 cameras. It can store two Inspire2 controllers or one Inspire2 controller along with a Cendence controller with patch antenna. The included product information sheet has a handy legend listing which cavities accommodate which parts, and an interactive online legend provides even more detail.
- Interior Cutouts:
- DJI Inspire2 in travel mode
- Inspire2 Controller
- Inspire2 or Cendence (w/patch antenna)
- Charging Hub
- Inspire2 charger and cables
- X4, X5, or X7 Cameras
- Four X5 or X7 Camera lenses
- Two CrystalSky batteries
- Two tablets (7.875"/5.55" CrystalSky or iPad)
- CrystalSky charger
- Four Inspire2 SSDs
- CINESD station
- Spare props
- Calibration plate
- Two Cendence antennas
- Exterior: Width - 24.875", Height - 14.0", Depth - 24.875"
- Interior: Width - 22.50", Height - 12.50", Depth - 22.50"