About the GPC DJI Phantom 4 RTK w/ Ground Station Case
Safe, efficient transportation for your aerial surveying gear
Surveying happens in the field, and it's important to be able to efficiently and safely transport your DJI Phantom 4 RTK with mobile ground station. This custom-designed GPC case provides rugged storage and protection for your gear. Its waterproof and shock-resistant design keeps all the important pieces safe during travel — an ideal storage solution for videographers that frequently break down and reassemble their rig. An integrated retractable handle and built-in wheels make traveling with your gear easy.
- specially designed travel case for the DJI Phantom 4 RTK quadcopter with mobile ground station
- stores the drone, mobile ground station, up to 5 batteries, charging hub, controller, props, cables and more
- ideal for surveyors who need to transport gear to remote sites
- waterproof and shock-resistant design keeps your valuable drone safe
- integrated retractable handle and wheels make travel easy
- industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- high-quality closed cell foam prevents water and dust infiltration
- resistant to UV rays, solvents, corrosion, and fungi
- resistant to impact damage
- built-in ambient pressure equalization valve
- molded-in hinge for added protection
- trigger release latch system
- padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- made in the USA
Dimensions and warranty:
- interior dimensions: 26"W x 12"H x 17"D
- exterior dimensions: 26"W x 13-11/16"H x 20"D
- weight when empty: 25 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # GPC-DJI-P4-RTK-SUR
What's in the box:
- Hard case for DJI Phantom 4 RTK w/ground station
- Product information sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the GPC DJI Phantom 4 RTK w/ Ground Station Case
Overview: The GPC-P4-RTK-SUR mil-spec protective case was specifically designed to hold the DJI Phantom 4 quadcopter system and accessories. Configured to provide the most amount of storage space in as compact a design as possible, the case can accommodate one Phantom 4 RTK along with a ground station, controller, up to 4 extra batteries, and other accessories (all sold separately). Made in the U.S.A., the GPC-P4-RTK-SUR has a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser.
Outer Shell: The GPC-P4-RTK-SUR features an SKB mil-spec outer shell with an industrial strength injection molded pull-handle. It also includes molded-in hinges for added protection, a trigger release latch system, and 4 padlock holes with stainless steel padlock protector clips. Convenience features include 3 snap-down rubber cushion grip handles, in-line skate style wheels, and a retractable injection molded pull-handle. The case carries the following specifications: Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J), an ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C), resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion and fungus (MIL-STD-810F), and resistance to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
Interior: The interior of the GPC-P4-RTK-SUR is made from closed cell polyethylene foam, resisting both water and dust infiltration, with a blue MDL cap for added durability. The foam is pre-cut with 19 cavities, to securely hold your quadcopter and accessories, that have all been precision cut using water-jet technology. It can store one Phantom 4 RTK quadcopter, the ground station, 1 controller, up to 4 extra quadcopter batteries, 3 controller batteries, spare props, and more. The included product information sheet has a handy legend listing which cavities accommodate which parts, and an interactive online legend provides even more detail.
- Interior Cutouts:
- Phantom 4 RTK
- 5 Phantom 4 batteries (1 installed in drone)
- Phantom 4 charger
- Charging Hub
- 3 CrystalSky batteries
- CrystalSky charger
- Ground station
- RTK charger
- Spare props
- Exterior: Width - 28.625", Height - 13.625", Depth - 20.0"
- Interior: Width - 26.0", Height - 10.250", Depth - 17.50"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked