About the AudioControl ACR-1
You use this handy wired remote control with select AudioControl sound processors to change the level or bass output. Its 2-color LED glows brighter as you increase output, then dims as you dial it back. Mount it on your dash so you can make on-the-fly level adjustments. The package includes a 20-foot cable and a mounting plate.
- remote level/bass control for select AudioControl processors:
- 6XS Crossover
- Epicenter bass processor
- LC6i and LC7i 6-channel line converters
- Overdrive PLUS line driver
- LC2i 2-channel line converter
- Matrix Plus line driver
- 20' cable and mounting plate included
- 2-9/16"W x 1-1/2"H x 2-1/2"D
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 841-064-0
What's in the box:
- Remote dash mount control
- 20' RJ-14 cable. Mounting Instructions on packaging
More details on the AudioControl ACR-1
Overview: Using this wired remote (ACR-1) you can easily adjust the output level of channel 3 of the AudioControl LC6i/LC7i, often used for a subwoofer. The remote is designed to be dash mounted, within reach of the driver; it can be mounted under the dash with the supplied bracket, or the bracket can be removed and the knob and LED can be custom mounted through the dash.
Mounting Options: The dash control may be mounted under the dash using its own bracket or through a custom hold in the dash. It should be within reach of the driver and in a spot where the LED is plainly visible
- Bracket Installation: The dash control mounts with two screws, which attach to the underside of the dashboard. Slide under the dash and place the dash control in its mounting position, mark the two mounting holes, drill pilot holes, and secure with two screws.
- Custom Installation: For that custom, finished look, the dash control can be flush mounted directly on the dash-board (or anywhere else). Disassemble the dash control from the mounting bracket. Start by pushing the LED from its holder followed by removing the circuit board and rotary control from the bracket. Drill a 9/32" hole in the dashboard for the control along with a 1/8" hole for the lock tab and a 13/54" hold for the LED holder. Reassemble the dash control components on the dashboard.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked