About the AudioControl DQL8R Remote
Use this handy wired remote control to adjust subwoofer or volume levels on your DQL-8 from the driver's seat. You can also push the control knob to switch from your factory stereo to the source that's connected to the DQL-8's auxiliary input. The package includes a 20-foot cable and a mounting plate.
- wired remote for DQL-8 line output converter
- switchable 2-color LED (green or amber) gives you visual feedback
- 20' remote cable and mounting hardware included
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 7020820
What's in the box:
- Remote dash mount control
- 20' RJ-14 cable
- Adhesive backed remote label
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the AudioControl DQL8R Remote
Remote: This wired remote controls either the subwoofer output level or the master volume of the AudioControl DQL8; which one is selected in the menu. The remote is designed to be dash mounted, within reach of the driver; it can be mounted under the dash with the supplied bracket, or the bracket can be removed and the knob and LED can be custom mounted through the dash. Pressing the knob engages the auxiliary input. Dimensions:
- Width: 2.571"
- Height: 1.510"
- Depth: 1.828" (2.476" including knob)