About the Integra DLB-5
Overhead effects without the fuss
The sound bar includes keyhole slots for wall-mounting, and the included sub is wireless for placement flexibility.
Overhead effects without the fuss
There are plenty of options these days for achieving theater-like sound in our homes — even for those of us who don't want speakers stacked on speakers. Integra's DLB-5 delivers the overhead effects of both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X content, and it does it with minimal effort and clutter.
The soundstage is heightened by the sound bar's built-in up-firing drivers, while dedicated left, right, and center channels each feature dual drivers. They are all powered by a separate included slimline receiver, which connects to the sound bar with a single cable. A wireless subwoofer rounds out the low end, but a subwoofer output on the receiver means you can also upgrade your bass at a later date.
Ample options for music
Whether you want to stream your favorite Spotify® playlist, shuffle all your Pandora® stations, or listen to your downloaded songs, the DLB-5 has you covered with both Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® built in. And streaming isn't your only option — the receiver also includes an FM tuner, an analog audio input, and a USB port. It even supports high-res files like FLAC and ALAC.
- sound bar, wireless subwoofer, slimline receiver, and remote control
- 3.1.2 channels with support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based surround sound
- Integra Control Pro mobile app offers convenient control of the DLB-5
- allows pass-through of 4K and 3D content
- supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) content in HDR10 format
- upscales 1080p video to 4K Ultra HD
- built-in Dolby® decoding, including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Atmos
- DTS Digital Surround
- AccuEQ room calibration for smooth, well-balanced sound
- built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple® AirPlay® for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- a future firmware update will enable Chromecast built-in and DTS Play-Fi functionality
- plays MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- plays high-res audio files up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, and TuneIn built-in
- left, right, and center channels each have two 2-3/4" x 1-9/16" cone woofers
- two up-firing drivers are angled to reflect sound off the ceiling for overhead effects
- keyhole slots for wall-mounting
- passive design is powered by included receiver
- one-cable connection to receiver
- 37-7/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 3-3/16"D
- weight: 5.07 lbs.
- connects wirelessly to sound bar for flexible placement options
- down-firing 6-1/2" cone woofer
- frequency response: 30-200 Hz
- AC power required, cable included
- 10-1/4"W x 13-1/4"H x 12-1/4"D
- weight: 13.67 lbs.
Slimline 5-channel Receiver:
- ultra-efficient Class D amplifier delivers 50 watts per channel
- 4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output
- HDCP 2.2 compatible for connecting to 4K video sources
- HDMI connections support 4K video, Audio Return Channel, and HDMI-CEC
- FM tuner with 40-station memory presets
- optical digital audio input
- Ethernet jack for connection to a wired home network
- USB port for playback of music files
- RCA analog audio input
- 3.5mm headphone output
- mono RCA subwoofer output
- 17-1/8"W x 2-3/4"H x 14-1/16"D
- weight: 8.8 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DLB5
What's in the box:
- AV receiver (HT-D03)
- Active soundbar speaker (LB-403)
- Wireless powered subwoofer (SLW-43)
- Two 6.5' AC power cords
- 9.5' Proprietary soundbar speaker cable
- Remote control (RC-954S)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Speaker setup microphone
- FM wire antenna
- 4 Non-skid pads
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Informaty/Product Registration
- FireConnect support sheet
- Chromecast built-in support sheet
- Safety Brochure
- Important Safety Instructions
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
More details on the Integra DLB-5
Features & specs
|Pieces in System||1|
|Midrange||2.25 Height Driver(2)|
|Surround Sound Decoding||7.1-channel|
|4K Video Compatible||Yes|
|HDR Video Compatible||HDR10|
|Audio Return Channel||Yes|
|Remote IR Passthrough||No|
|Works with TV Remote (IR)||No|
|Voice Control||Google Home optional|
|Control by App||Apple iOS, Android|
|Mounting Bracket Included||No|
|Surface Mount Stand Included||Yes|
|Speaker Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Speaker Labor Warranty||3 Years|
|Amplifier Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Amplifier Labor Warranty||3 Years|
|System Frequency Response||30-20k Hz|
|Sound Bar RMS Power||250|
|Subwoofer RMS Power||50|
|Inputs and Outputs|
|Mini Stereo Audio Inputs||1|
|RCA Stereo Audio Inputs||None|
|Optical Digital Audio Inputs||1|
|Coaxial Digital Audio Inputs||1|
|Sound Bar (inches)||2-1/8H x 37-7/16W x 3-3/16D|
|Sound Bar Weight||5.07 lbs|
|Subwoofer (inches)||13-1/4H x 10-1/4W x 12-1/4D|
|Subwoofer Weight||13.67 lbs|
Integra DLB-5 System: The Integra DLB-5 is more than your typical soundbar speaker system, featuring a dedicated AV receiver with built-in 50W x 5ch amplifier, a passive Dolby Atmos enabled soundbar speaker, a wireless powered subwoofer and a remote control. The Integra DLB-5 home theater system delivers up to 3.1.2ch Dolby Atmos surround with support for 4K UltraHD/HDR video. It also provides network connectivity with built-in online music services and wireless multiroom audio streaming through DTS Play-Fi. The system can be controlled from the included IR remote or the Integra Control Pro app (for Apple iOS & Android).
AV Receiver (HT-D03): The AV receiver is equipped with a built-in 50W x 5ch amplifier to power the included soundbar speaker. It offers Dolby Atmos & DTS:X surround sound processing (up to 3.1.2ch) with support for 4K UltraHD/HDR video through HDMI connectivity. All of the system's source inputs and outputs are found on the AV receiver. It even features a built-in FM tuner and offers wired (Ethernet) or wireless (WiFi) network connectivity.
Note: The included AV receiver does not offer the ability to connect optional surround or surround back speakers. It is limited to 3.1.2ch playback.
Dolby Atmos Enabled Soundbar Speaker (LB-403): The robust low-profile soundbar speaker integrates center, left and right speakers, as well as two up-firing speakers for Dolby Atmos & DTS:X surround sound (up to 3.1.2ch). The soundbar speaker is equipped with four 2.75" x 1.5625" full-range drivers for front left & right channel, two 2.75" x 1.5625" full-range drivers for center channel, and two 2.25" full-range drivers for the height channels. The height channel drivers fire upward to bounce sound off the ceiling for a more immersive surround sound experience. The soundbar's low-profile design makes it ideal for displaying on an entertainment unit or TV stand. The soundbar's flat back-panel and shallow depth allow for easy wall mounting via keyhole slots (mounting screws not included).
Note: The passive soundbar speaker connects to the AV receiver via a proprietary 9.5' cable. Both, the soundbar speaker and AV receiver, have a proprietary connector on the rear-panel. This cable cannot be lengthened or substituted with another type of speaker cable. The proprietary speaker cable is not in-wall rated.
Wireless Powered Sub (SLW-43): The wireless powered subwoofer features a down-firing 6.5" woofer inside a bass reflex cabinet powered by a built-in 50W amplifier. The powered sub's low-pass crossover is set to blend perfectly with the soundbar, creating a deep, seamless audio image no matter where you choose to place the wireless subwoofer. You can adjust the subwoofer level independent from the system's overall volume level. The wireless powered sub should be placed on the floor against the same wall as the television and soundbar, with an electrical outlet nearby for the power cord. For more bass, the subwoofer should be placed closer to walls and corners. For less bass, the sub should be pulled away from walls and corners. The subwoofer has a wireless range of about 32'.
Note: The DLB-5 system is also equipped with a mono-RCA subwoofer output for connecting a second powered subwoofer (sold separately) through a hardwired connection.
AccuEQ Calibration Microphone: The Integra DLB-5 system includes a setup microphone for AccuEQ auto calibration with AccuReflex. AccuEQ with AccuReflex conducts two measurements - one to determine the distance, sound pressure level calibration and crossover for all speakers (including the subwoofer) and a second measurement to make room corrections based on the acoustic characteristics of the room and prevent standing waves. You can also choose to automatically or manually set the equalizer. Further, you can custom tailor and save your own manual EQ settings into three available presets (perhaps for movies, games, and music) and call them up via the included remote control or via the Integra Control Pro app for iOS and Android devices.
Remote Control (RC-954S): The Integra DLB-5 comes with an IR remote control for wireless operation of this system and other HDMI-connected sources (via HDMI CEC).
5-Channel Class D Amplifier: The Integra DLB-5 is equipped with a 5-channel amplifier rated at 50 watts (into 4Ω, @ 1kHz, with 18%, driving 2 channels). The amplifier section of the Integra DLB-5 utilizes an ultra-efficient Class-D design for maximum power output while minimizing power usage and heat output. High performance details like independent power supplies and discrete output stages deliver clear, dynamic power every time.
Compatible Digital Audio Formats: The Integra DLB-5 supports the following stereo & multichannel digital audio formats through its HDMI jacks and optical digital input.
|Digital Audio Connector||Audio Signal Type||Audio Signal Format|
|HDMI (4 Inputs/1 Output)||Bitstream|| Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus,
Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital |
DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS Express, DTS
|PCM||2ch to 8ch (32-192kHz, 16/20/24-bit)|
|DSD||2ch (2.8MHz, 1-bit)|
|Optical (1 Input)||Bitstream||Dolby Digital, DTS, DTS ES, DTS 96/24|
|PCM||2ch to 6ch, (32-96kHz, 16/20/24-bit)|
Note: Even though the DLB-5 system will decode 7.1ch surround sound via HDMI and 5.1ch via Optical digital, it will only output 3.1.2ch surround because the system lacks surround and surround back speakers.
Immersive Surround Sound: The Integra DLB-5 goes beyond regular surround with the latest immersive surround sound formats, including Dolby Atmos, & DTS:X. The system also supports Dolby Surround & DTS Neural:X that enhances two-channel and multichannel content and decoding formats with immersive surround sound.
- Dolby Atmos: With Dolby Atmos, sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill your home theater with astonishing clarity, power, detail, and depth. The DLB-5 has the processing power to run an enveloping 3.1.2ch Dolby Atmos layout utilizing only the soundbar speaker with upfiring drivers and the powered subwoofer.
- DTS:X: DTS:X will be enabled through an online firmware update coming later this year. DTS:X is the next generation object-based, multi-dimensional audio technology from DTS. Unbound from channels, DTS:X conveys the fluid movement of sound to create an incredibly rich, realistic and immersive soundscape - in front of, behind, beside and above the audience - more accurately than ever before. DTS:X offers the ability to automatically adapt the audio to the speaker layout that best fits your space.
- Dolby Surround: Dolby Surround offers an enhanced cinema experience to your 2ch or multichannel movie soundtracks using the DLB-5 soundbar & subwoofer system. Dolby Surround enhances audio definition by improving the spatial dimension and overall audio definition of movie soundtracks. It does this by using four distinct surround zones that provide greater control over the exact placement of each detail in a movie sound track, so audio can be matched more accurately to the video on screen; this means more depth and greater realism for your movies. As a result, individual sounds are clearer and more distinct. It also improves the surround sound experience across the entire theater by widening the listening "sweet spot".
- DTS Neural:X: DTS Neural:X will be enabled through an online firmware update coming later this year. DTS:X incorporates Neural:X, the latest spatial remapping technology from DTS, which provides a fully immersive output for all types of source content; this includes DTS bitstreams and non-encoded (PCM) data. Neural:X delivers a thrilling sense of immersive sound to your speaker layout regardless of the original source format.
DSP Listening Modes: DSP Listening Modes, combined with Dolby Digital & DTS processing, produce more realistic, powerful sound effects for your movie and music sound tracks based on the type of content and your home theater setup. You can choose from the following -
- Orchestra: Suitable for classical or operatic music. This mode emphasizes the surround channels in order to widen the sound image, and simulates the natural reverberation of a large hall.
- Studio-Mix: Suitable for rock or pop music. Listening to music in this mode creates a lively sound field with a powerful acoustic image, like being at a club or rock concert.
- TV Logic: Suitable for TV shows produced in a TV studio. This mode enhances the surround effects to the entire sound to give clarity to voices and create a realistic acoustic image.
- Unplugged: Suitable for acoustic instruments, vocals and jazz. This mode emphasizes the front stereo image, giving the impression of being right in front of the stage.
- Multichannel (Multich)/Game: Multichannel mode is suitable for playing sources recorded in multichannel PCM. The preamplifier also offers four different Gaming modes - RPG, Action, Rock, and Sports.
- Stereo/All Channel Stereo (AllCh Stereo): In Stereo mode, sound is output from the front left and right speakers and subwoofer. In All Channel Stereo Mode, stereo sound is output from all speakers - ideal for background music.
- Mono/Full Mono: In Mono mode, when the input signal is analog or PCM, the left and right front speakers output the sound in monaural. In Full Mono mode, all speakers output the same sound in mono, so the sound you hear is the same regardless of where you are within the listening room.
- Theater-Dimensional (T-D): In this mode, you can enjoy a virtual playback of multichannel surround sound even with only two or three speakers. This works by controlling how sounds reach the listener's left and right ears
Audio Enhancements: The Integra DLB-5 system provides various audio enhancements to deliver a high-quality listening experience every time.
- CinemaFilter: The CinemaFilter softens overly bright movie soundtracks. Movie soundtracks are typically mixed for a large theater (relative to your home theater) with lots of soft seats and thick curtains on the walls. Home theater settings often lack these high frequency absorbing wall treatments, making the soundtrack sound too bright. CinemaFilter accounts for this and for many movies sounds more natural at home.
- Music Optimizer: The Music Optimizer function enhances the sound quality of compressed music files. The Music Optimizer function only works with PCM digital audio input signals with a sampling rate below 48kHz, analog input signals, and Bluetooth audio.
- Late Night Feature: The Late Night feature limits the dynamic range of Dolby Digital recordings. Limiting the dynamic range makes it easier to find a volume that ensures the quiet sounds are not too quiet and the loud sounds are not too loud for night time listening. This allows you to comfortably listen to without the need to constantly adjust the volume to keep from waking family/neighbors. The choices are: Off, Low, and High. This feature only works with Dolby Digital Encoded software and the depth of the feature will vary based on the individual software package.
- IntelliVolume: With IntelliVolume, you can set the input level for each input (+/-12dB) selector individually. This is useful if one of your source components is louder or quieter than the others
4K UltraHD/HDR with Upscaling: The Integra DLB-5 system has four HDMI inputs and one HDMI ARC output. Thanks to the latest HDMI 2.0 specification, the system can support 4K/60 Hz Ultra-HD video, HDCP 2.2 compatibility, 4:4:4 color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and BT.2020 Wide Color Gamut. The DLB-5 also effortlessly upscales 1080p video to stunning 4k UltraHD.
- 4K/60Hz + HDCP 2.2: The DLB-5 supports up to 4K (3840x2160 pixels) video @ 60 frames per second on all of its HDMI inputs and outputs. It will also pass a 480p, 720p, 1080i, or 1080p video signals via HDMI (not compatible with 480i video signals). The system's HDMI inputs and HDMI monitor output support HDCP 2.2, which fully complies with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): HDR (High Dynamic Range) video provides enhanced picture quality by simultaneously enabling greater detail for both the dark and bright parts of an image. HDR reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity or brightness levels, creating greater contrast. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth. The system supports HDR 10 format only (not compatible with HLG or Dolby Vision).
- 4:4:4 Color Subsampling: The system's HDMI inputs and HDMI monitor output support RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, and YCbCr 4:2:0 color subsampling (@ 60Hz or 50Hz). With 4:4:4 color subsampling, luminance (brightness) and chroma (color) are sampled at the same rate; resulting in an RGB color palette as big as the video sampling rate for a video image with more colors, plus greater color accuracy and detail.
- Wide Color Gamut (BT.2020): The BT.2020 color standard delivers a much wider color gamut and represents about 75% of the total visual color spectrum, while the current Rec. 709 color standard selected as the color space for HDTVs and early generation 4K Ultra HDTVs covers only 35% of the total visual color spectrum.
Note: Use a premium high-speed 18Gbps HDMI cable for the best 4K/HDR performance.
Other HDMI Features: The Integra DLB-5's HDMI connectivity also offers 3D video pass-through, ARC (Audio Return Channel), Deep Color & x.v. Color support, as well as an auto LipSync function.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel): The HDMI monitor output features ARC (Audio Return Channel). This feature allows audio to be sent from your compatible HDTV to the DLB-5 through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your HDTV. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to your television.
- Deep Color & x.v.Color Support: The DLB-5 supports Deep Color and x.v.Color content, which can display a larger color range than standard-definition schemes. The result is a more lifelike, vibrant picture
- 3D-Ready: All HDMI jacks will accept 3D video from your 3D-ready Blu-ray player and output the video signal in 3D to your 3D-ready flat-panel television.
- AV Sync: The AV Sync feature can automatically synchronize HDMI audio and video (for any HDMI jack) that has gotten out of sync due to the complex digital video processing being performed by your HDMI-compatible TV. With AV Sync, the audio delay required to synchronize the audio and video is calculated and applied automatically by the DLB-5. You can also manually correct the audio delay from 0 (no delay) to 500 milliseconds; in 5 millisecond steps.
Analog & Digital Audio Inputs: In addition to HDMI connectivity, the DLB-5 system is outfitted with an optical (toslink) digital audio input and an analog audio stereo RCA input. The optical digital input supports Dolby Digital & DTS.
Headphones: When headphones are plugged into the 3.5mm minijack on the front-panel, the soundbar speaker and subwoofer are automatically muted.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Integra DLB-5 system supports a wired Ethernet (RJ-45) or wireless WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n; 2.4/5GHz) network connection. Via the system's network connection, you can enjoy music files stored on your computer, listen to internet radio through a variety of online music services, as well as take advantage of AirPlay, DTS Play-Fi, and FlareConnect.
- Ethernet (LAN) Jack: The Integra home theater system is equipped with an Ethernet (RJ-45) jack for connecting the player to your home network and computer. Connecting the system's Ethernet port to a 100Base-TX switched Ethernet network is recommended for best results. Use a shielded CAT-5 Ethernet cable to connect the system to your home network.
- Built-in Wireless LAN: The home theater system also features built-in WiFi that allows you to wirelessly connect to your home network, so you can enjoy the benefits of a cable-free network environment. A wireless connection requires a home network with a WiFi-enabled access point (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n; 2.4/5GHz). Supports WPS, WEP, and WPA security.
DLNA Certified: Because the DLB-5 is DLNA (ver.15) certified, you can play back music files stored on your Windows PC (w/ Windows Media Player 11 or 12) or a DLNA compliant media server through the stereo receiver. You can control basic playback functions of your music library from the included remote control; such as Folder/File Select, Play/Pause, Stop, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track, and Repeat/Random. Compatible music files include -
- Hi-Res Music Files: AIFF (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), ALAC (16/24-bit; 44.1-96kHz), FLAC (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), WAV (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), DSD (1-bit; 2.8/5.6MHz)
- Low-Res Music Files: MP3 (8-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), WMA (5-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), AAC (8-320kbps; 44.1-96kHz)
Built-in Online Music Services: The Integra DLB-5 offers several built-in internet radio & online music services through its wired or wireless network connection.
- TuneIn: With more than 100,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs registered, TuneIn is a service where you can enjoy music, sports and news from all over the world.
- Pandora: Pandora is a personalized Internet radio service that plays the music you know and helps you discover music you'll love. You can select Internet radio stations by Artist, Song, or Genre.
- Tidal: Tidal is a global streaming service that offers over 30 million songs in high-fidelity CD sound quality. Tidal has two pricing tiers; either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels allow you to access Tidal's entire music library. The $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound at CD-level quality.
- Deezer: Deezer is an online music service offering over 43 million tracks starting at $9.99 a month. Discover the perfect playlist or make your own, as well as browse curated collections by genre.
Spotify Connect: The integration of Spotify Connect will enable Spotify Premium users to instantly select and wirelessly stream music to the Integra DLB-5 from within the Spotify app (Apple iOS or Android). Spotify is a digital music service that gives you on-demand access to one of the largest music libraries in the world (over 15 million tracks and counting). Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage, and share music with your friends. You can browse music by artist, album, track, or most popular; and create your own music library with customized playlists.
AirPlay Compatible: AirPlay lets you stream your favorite songs directly from your Apple iOS (4.3.3+) device or from your iTunes (10.2.2+) library on your Windows PC or Mac computer to the Integra DLB-5, over your home's wireless network connection. From your Apple iOS device you are able to stream stored music on your device, downloaded music apps, and music on your iCloud to the DLB-5. From your Windows or Mac you can stream your stored iTunes music library on your computer to the Integra home theater system; you can even download Apple's free Remote App onto your compatible iOS device to browse and control playback functions of the music stored in your iTunes music library on your computer that is being streamed to the DLB-5 system. With AirPlay you also get to see song/artist information and album art on your HDMI connected TV.
Chromecast Built-In (Firmware Update Available): Chromecast built-in lets you instantly stream a variety of music apps from your Apple (iOS 7.0+) or Android (OS 2.3+) mobile device to the Integra DLB-5 system. Chromecast built-in works over WiFi and allows you to connect more than one device at a time to the system, as well as control what's playing from anywhere in the house with your compatible mobile device. Simply tap the Cast button from a Chromecast Built-in compatible music app to start streaming to the Integra system. You can search, browse, play, skip, and turn up the volume directly from the music apps you know and love on your compatible phone, tablet or laptop. While you cast your music, you can still use your phone to answer a phone call, play a game, send a text, and even leave the room, all without interrupting what's playing on the system or draining your battery.
- Supported Content: Chromecast built-in offers Internet Radio apps like TuneIn & iHeart Radio; plus online music service apps like Pandora, Spotify (requires Premium subscription), Tidal, Google Play Music, and more. Click here for a complete list of compatible apps. You can even wirelessly stream exactly what's playing on your Android phone or tablet through the Integra system. Or, if you're on your laptop or computer, you can also cast any music streaming website through the Chrome browser.
- Google Home Multiroom: Using the Google Home app for Apple iOS 8.0+ and Android OS 4.0.3+, you can sync multiple speakers with Chromecast built-in in multiple rooms of your home to play the same song from a Chromecast built-in music app throughout your house at the same time. Friends and family can even use their own Chromecast compatible phone or tablet to cast music to your system by connecting to your home's WiFi network.
- Google Home Voice Commands: With a Google Home voice-activated speaker (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) and the Google Home App (for Apple iOS 8.0+ or Android OS 4.2+), you can use your voice to control select functions of the Integra system. With a simple voice command, you can play music from Chromecast compatible music services by artist, song, genre, album, playlist, mood or activity. You can also turn up the volume, skip to the next track, or stop the music - all without lifting a finger.
DTS Play-Fi (Firmware Update Available): DTS Play-Fi combines DTS and WiFi to wirelessly stream high quality audio through out your home using the Integra Music Control App (for Apple iOS 8.0+, Android OS 4.0+) or the Play-Fi App (for Windows 7 PC or later). Supported music formats up to 24-bit/192kHz (including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV) are wirelessly streamed to the system at up to 24-bit/96kHz (Critical Listening Mode) or to multiple DTS Play-Fi players up to 16-bit/48kHz (CD quality sound). You can connect multiple DTS Play-Fi products together from different brands and manufacturers on the same home network to create a whole-home streaming experience. Play the same source in every room or a different song in each room. Due to the bandwidth limitations of most wireless networks, no more than 16 wireless DTS Play-Fi products on a single WiFi network at one given time is recommended. DTS Play-Fi has a range of up to 100' from your wireless router. Compatible sources include -
- Source Devices: DTS Play-Fi provides you with the ability to stream your music wirelessly in high-quality lossless audio from Apple iOS & Android devices, Windows laptops & desktop computers, as well as DLNA-servers on your existing home WiFi network to the Integra DLB-5. Up to eight separate wireless source devices, each with its own source, are supported simultaneously and any wireless source device can stream to eight DTS Play-Fi playback devices.
- Online Music Services: DTS Play-Fi enables wireless audio streaming from the world's most popular music services & internet radio, including - Pandora, Spotify Connect, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Napster, & more.
Note: All DTS Play-Fi enabled products work seamlessly together, so there's no hassle adding more components, or choosing more than one audio brand (like Onkyo, Integra, Klipsch, MartinLogan, McIntosh, Paradigm, Phorus, Polk Audio, Wren, and more) in your home.
FlareConnect MultiRoom Audio (Firmware Update Available): FlareConnect powered by Blackfire mirrors network audio sources and any external analog source playing through the system (from streaming audio to vinyl) on optional FlareConnect wireless speakers (sold separately). Sampling rates up to 48 kHz are supported. FlareConnect powered by Blackfire is stable, fast, and easy to control with the Integra Control Pro App for Apple iOS and Android.
Note: Make sure the Integra DLB-5 has the latest firmware/software update installed. Integra cannot guarantee the compatibility with other devices featuring FlareConnect or Blackfire.
Built-in Bluetooth: The Integra DLB-5 features built-in Bluetooth (version 4.1+LE) with support for profiles A2DP 1.2 and AVRCP 1.3. You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows Phone/PC, & Mac laptop/computer, as well as other Bluetooth compatible devices to the Integra system. The receiver has a 48' wireless Bluetooth range. You can even set the receiver to automatically turn on when a Bluetooth source device is paired and connected.
- SBC + AAC Codecs: In addition to support for the standard SBC Bluetooth audio codec, the DLB-5 offers support of AAC. By supporting AAC, the system offers better audio performance of the music streamed from your Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
- Playback Control: You can use the included IR remote control to operate basic playback functions, like Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track. Advanced music browsing will still need to be handled from your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Song/Artist Information: The unit will display song/artist information on its front-panel LCD and through its on-screen on your HDMI-connected TV. Album Art is not supported.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Integra system.
Front-Panel USB Port: The DLB-5 is equipped with a front-panel USB (type-A) port that allows you to enjoy a variety of music files from a USB mass storage class memory device, such as USB thumbdrive, portable digital audio player, or hard disk drive (a hard disk drive will require external power). The unit will recognize USB MSC devices formatted in FAT16 or FAT32 with up to 20,000 music files. You can control basic playback functions of your music library from the included remote control; such as Folder/File Select, Play/Pause, Stop, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track, and Repeat/Random. USB portable audio players that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the USB port (5V/1A); even in standby mode. Compatible music files include -
- Hi-Res Music Files: AIFF (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), ALAC (16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), FLAC (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), WAV (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), DSD (1-bit; 2.8/5.6MHz)
- Low-Res Music Files: MP3 (8-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), WMA (5-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), AAC (8-320kbps; 44.1-96kHz)
Notes: USB hubs and USB devices with hub functions are not supported. MP3 players containing music files that are managed with special music software are not supported. Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad and Android devices are not supported via USB.
FM Tuner: With the built-in FM tuner you can enjoy FM radio stations. You can store your favorite stations as presets for quick selection. You can store a combination of up to 40 of your favorite FM radio stations as presets. This system is not equipped with an AM tuner.
On-Screen Menu w/ Setup Assistance (HDMI only): The Integra DLB-5 offers an on-screen (GUI) menu system through its HDMI output. The simple on-screen display combines text and graphics that make setup and other operations extremely easy. The initial setup assistant takes you step-by-step through speaker configuration, source connection, remote programming, and network connection.
Note: Initial setup requires that the system be connected to your TV via HDMI for display of the on-screen menu. Many of the system's setup functions can only be found via the on-screen menu and not the front-panel display.
Integra Control Pro App: The Integra Control Pro App (for Apple iOS 8.0+ & Android OS 4.0.3) features an intuitive, user-friendly interface that allows you to conveniently operate the Integra system from your compatible Apple iOS or Android device. This app not only has the usual remote control functions, it also has a multiroom functionality for wireless multiroom audio setups.
- Remote Control: You can operate general control functions (play/stop, control the volume, select the input source, etc.) from your compatible smartphone or tablet.
- Streaming Audio: Lets you play audio from built-in music streaming services (such as Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL), the music library on your Apple iOS or Android device, and your Windows PC or other DLNA-compatible server. You can also access music from Bluetooth and USB source devices.
- Multiroom Audio: Provides control over wireless multiroom audio (such as FlareConnect by Blackfire).
HDMI Control: The Integra DLB-5 supports remote commands from HDMI-CEC compatible components (such as your TV and remote) that are connected to the system via HDMI.
- The system will enter Standby mode when the power of the TV is turned to Standby.
- You can set on the menu screen of the TV to either output the audio from the speakers connected to the system, or from the speakers of the TV.
- It is possible to output the audio/video from the antenna or from the input jack of the TV from the speakers connected to the system.
- Input to the system can be selected with the remote controller of the TV.
- Operations such as volume adjustment or similar for the system can be performed from the remote controller of the TV.
Custom Remote Integration: The DLB-5 includes system integration connectivity such as IP control with support for 2-way communication with 3rd party home automation systems. An infrared (IR) input makes for a clean, reliable installation. Integra works closely with control systems partners such as Savant, Crestron, URC, RTI, and Ihiji and supports Control4 Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) and AMX Device Discovery for simplified system integration.
Firmware Updates: Future firmware updates are available from Integra through the system's Network or USB connection. Visit Integra's online Download Center for the latest firmware updates.