About the Integra DTM-7
A stereo receiver for music and movies
A stereo receiver for music and movies
I like a receiver that packs a lot of high-performance connectivity into one component. The Integra DTM-7 has just about every input source covered: it offers up to 40 AM/FM presets, wired connections for music and video devices, and wireless connectivity for a plethora of streaming music sources.
Plenty of wired connections
This receiver offers four 4K-ready HDMI inputs for video sources, and three digital audio inputs: two optical and one coaxial. It has plenty of connections for your analog components, too. There are three stereo RCA inputs for CD players, tape decks, cable boxes, and more. There's even a dedicated phono stage input if you're a vinyl-lover like me.
You can connect up to two pairs of speakers in an A/B configuration, and of course, there's a subwoofer output, because what's music without solid bass?
The receiver's rear-panel USB input (500 milliamps) can accomodate a flash drive full of music. The front-panel USB (1 amp) has enough juice to play music from a separate hard drive.
Wireless streaming convenience
Just about everyone has their favorite online music service, and a preferred method of streaming. The DTM-7 is absolutely loaded with options: it has built-in dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Apple Airplay®, and Chromecast. It supports popular streaming platforms like Spotify®, Pandora®, Deezer, TIDAL, and more. And it's compatible with Sonos and DTS Play-Fi®, so you can integrate it into your wireless multi-room system.
Expand to additional zones
The DTM-7 is designed to work as part of a multi-zone system. On the back, you'll find a line output that lets you connect to an additional amp to create a second zone. The receiver offers advanced power and remote control options so you can command your entire system from the comfort of your favorite chair.
Built to last
This receiver is designed to work hard, and smart. It features fully discrete output stage circuitry, a large power supply, and two high-current capacitors inside an anti-vibration chassis. A non-phase-shift amp design produces stunningly realistic sound imaging. Long story short: you'll enjoy more musical detail with little or no noise.
- 100 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD
- large power transformer with 30 amps of instantaneous high current
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi for music streaming
- includes support for Pandora®, TIDAL, Deezer, and free internet radio streams with TuneIn (subscription required for some services)
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music from the cloud with compatible mobile apps
- Spotify® Connect lets you play Spotify's streaming music library through the receiver via your smartphone or tablet (requires Spotify app and a premium subscription)
- Apple® AirPlay® for streaming music from an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® or computer running iTunes®
- DTS Play-Fi® wireless multi-room music available via firmware update
- compatible with Sonos Connect - receiver turns on automatically and sets the right input when selected in the app
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- dual rear-mounted wireless antennas help make a strong connection
- plays high-resolution digital music files from a USB storage device or networked computer
- PCM files up to 32-bit/384kHz resolution; DSD files up to 5.6 MHz
- 40 AM/FM presets
- remote control included
- 4 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output
- supports 4K, HLG, Wide Color Gamut, and Audio Return Channel
- 3 digital audio inputs (2 optical and 1 coaxial)
- front- and rear-panel USB ports
- rear USB (500 milliamps) for audio playback from USB flash drives
- front USB (1 amp) can accommodate an external hard drive
- Ethernet jack for a wired connection to your home network
- 4 analog audio inputs for connecting components
- dedicated phono stage (MM) for connecting a turntable
- mono RCA output for a powered subwoofer
- line out stereo RCA output for Zone 2 amp
- independent Zone 2 controls and subwoofer output for custom integration
- two sets of binding post speaker connectors (A/B)
- 1/4" headphone jack
- IR in/out for use with external controllers
- Remote Interactive (RI) port for interactive control of compatible Integra and Onkyo components (cable included)
- RS-232 port for third party controllers
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 17-1/8"W x 5-7/8"H x 12-15/16"D
- weight: 18.7 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DTM7
What's in the box:
- Stereo receiver
- 6' AC power cord
- Remote control (RC-906S)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- FM wire antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Quick Start Guide
- Chromecast built-in instructions
- Product Registration/Warranty Information
- Important Safety Instructions
Integra DTM-7 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Integra DTM-7
Features & specs
|Stereo RMS Power (watts)||100|
|THD in Stereo||0.08 %|
|Frequency Bandwidth (stereo)||20-20k Hz|
|FM Sensitivity||Not Given|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||106dB|
|Phono Signal to Noise Ratio||80dB|
|Wired or Wireless Network||Wired or Wireless|
|HD Radio Tuner||No|
|Total Number of Zones||2|
|Multibrand Remote Control||---|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
|Inputs & Outputs|
|USB Connections||Type-A (Front/Rear)|
|Total Audio Inputs||3|
|Digital Audio Inputs||2 Optical / 1 Coax|
|Speaker Output Pairs||2|
High Current Amplification: The Integra DTM-7 combines accurate, noise-free signal processing with high-current power for dynamic speaker control. The result is pure, rich and authentic sound. Integra's dynamic audio amplification delivers 100 watts per channel (8 Ohms, 20-20kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven) with 30 amps of high instantaneous current capability.
- Non-Phase-Shift Amp Design: The receiver employs a Non-Phase-Shift amp design which prevents phase shift by pushing the roll-off point higher than the listening-level frequency. This creates a well-focuses and realistic audio image.
- Massive High Power Transformer: The Massive Power Transformer delivers large amounts of power necessary for reproducing the wide dynamics of movie soundtracks and the detail and clarity of your music.
384kHz/32-Bit DAC: The Integra DTM-7 utilizes a premium quality 384kHz/32-bit digital-to-analog converter (AKM4438) from AKM that features unique low-distortion technologies to further ensure effortless high-quality playback and excellent sound quality.
Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC): The DTM-7 utilizes Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC) to reassemble the audio signal in its original form following processing. Unlike conventional filters, VLSC removes pulse noise generated in D/A conversion, allowing the sound wave to be reproduced with extremely high fidelity for a smooth analog signal. The signal's data is converted between sampling points and joined with analog vectors in real time to produce a smooth output wave form. The result is a virtually noiseless, smooth, analog signal that brings out even the most subtle of nuances in music sources.
Audio Settings: The Integra DTM-7 stereo receiver provides various audio enhancements to deliver a high-quality listening experience every time.
- Music Optimizer: The Music Optimizer function enhances the sound quality of compressed music files. The Music Optimizer function only works with PCM digital audio input signals with a sampling rate below 48kHz, analog input signals, and Bluetooth audio.
- Tone Controls: You can independently adjust the Bass (90Hz) and Treble (7.5kHz) of the receiver from -10 to +10 dB.
- Double Bass: You can also activate the Double Bass function in order to boost bass output even more by feeding bass sounds to the stereo speakers and powered subwoofer.
- Direct Mode: In Direct mode, the receiver outputs pure sound as it was intended by bypassing the tone control circuits during playback.
Analog & Digital Audio Inputs: The Integra DTM-7 stereo Receiver is outfitted with both analog & digital audio inputs.
- Analog Inputs + Phono (MM): There are four stereo RCA inputs, including a Phono (MM) input with ground terminal.
- Digital Inputs: The Integra stereo receiver features three digital audio inputs. There are two optical (toslink) digital inputs and one coaxial (RCA) digital input. The receiver's digital inputs support 2ch PCM audio signals only. Supported sampling rates include 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, and 96kHz; with a bit-depth of 16-bit, 20-bit, or 24-bit. You can set the receiver to automatically turn on when it senses an audio signal from the Optical 1 digital input.
Note: The receiver also features 4 HDMI inputs which support up to 2 PCM @ 24-bit/192kHz and 2ch DSD up to 5.6Mhz. Not compatible with Dolby Digital, DTS, or other multichannel audio formats.
Analog Audio Outputs: The Integra DTM-7 is outfitted with the following analog audio outputs. All the analog output jacks are gold-plated for excellent signal transfer.
- Binding-Post A/B Speaker Terminals: There are binding-post terminals for the A/B speaker terminals. The binding post terminals will accept bare-wire, pin-connectors, and banana plugs (single or dual). You can use 4Ω to 16Ω loudspeakers when only connect Speakers A. When connecting both Speakers A and B, use 8Ω to 16Ω loudspeakers.
- Subwoofer Outputs: The receiver is fitted with a mono-subwoofer output for the Main Zone and Zone 2 to connect powered subs for extra bass in those zones.
- Headphones: When headphones are plugged into the full-size 1/4" jack on the front panel, the main speakers are automatically muted.
Impedance Switch: If you're using only one of the speaker sets (A or B), choose the 4Ω setting if each speaker's impedance is 4Ω to less than 6Ω, or choose the 6Ω setting if each speaker's impedance is 6Ω or more. If you're using both of the speaker sets (A & B), choose the 4Ω setting if each speaker's impedance is 8 to 16Ω.
Volume Setup: The Integra stereo receiver provides the following volume settings.
- IntelliVolume: With IntelliVolume, you can set the input level for each input (+/-12dB) selector individually. This is useful if one of your source components is louder or quieter than the others. This function does not work in Zone 2.
- Maximum Volume: Use this feature to set the receiver's maximum volume level in the Main Zone and Zone 2. This feature is useful to avoid turning the volume too loud by mistake. You can set the Max Volume from 50-99 (max), or Off (default value).
- Power On Volume: Use this feature to set the volume level when the power is turned on in the Maine Zone and Zone 2.. You can choose between Last (same as the volume when the unit was turned off), Min (0.5), Custom (0.5-99.5), or Max (99.5).
- Headphone Level: With this setting, you can specify the headphone volume (+/-12dB) relative to the main volume. This is useful if there's a volume difference between your speakers and your headphones.
HDMI 2.0b: The Integra DTM-7 has four HDMI 2.0b inputs and one HDMI (ARC) 2.0b output. Thanks to the latest HDMI 2.0b specification, the receiver can support 4K/60 Hz Ultra-HD video, HDCP 2.2 compatibility, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 4:4:4 color sub-sampling, and BT.2020 Wide Color Gamut.
- 4K/60Hz: The DTM-7 supports up to 4K (3840x2160 pixels) video @ 60 frames per second on all of its HDMI inputs and outputs. It will also pass a 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, or 1080p video signals via HDMI
- HDCP 2.2: The receivers HDMI inputs and HDMI monitor output support HDCP 2.2, which fully complies with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.
- 4:4:4 Color Subsampling: The receiver's HDMI inputs and HDMI monitor output support RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:2:2, and YCbCr 4:2:0 color subsampling (@ 60Hz or 50Hz). With 4:4:4 color subsampling, luminance (brightness) and chroma (color) are sampled at the same rate; resulting in an RGB color palette as big as the video sampling rate for a video image with more colors, plus greater color accuracy and detail.
- Wide Color Gamut (BT.2020): The BT.2020 color standard delivers a much wider color gamut and represents about 75% of the total visual color spectrum, while the current Rec. 709 color standard selected as the color space for HDTVs and early generation 4K Ultra HDTVs covers only 35% of the total visual color spectrum.
Note: Use a premium high-speed 18Gbps HDMI cable for the best 4K/HDR performance.
HDR (High Dynamic Range): HDR (High Dynamic Range) video provides enhanced picture quality by simultaneously enabling greater detail for both the dark and bright parts of an image. HDR reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity or brightness levels, creating greater contrast. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth. This receiver supports three HDR formats - HDR 10, HLG, & Dolby Vision.
- HDR 10: HDR 10 is an open standard and currently the most popular HDR format on the market. It supports 10-bit color and 1,000 nits. It uses static metadata at the start of a movie to tell the receiver and your TV that the video content is encoded using HDR.
- HLG: HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma) is primarily designed for live video feed and over-the-air broadcasts. It uses no pre-encoded metadata and is backwards compatible with SDR. HLG's native compatibility allows much of today's existing SDR infrastructure to be re-used for HDR in the future.
- Dolby Vision: Unlike HDR 10 which contains static metadata and HLG which uses no metadata, Dolby Vision utilizes dynamic metadata which adjusts brightness, color, and contrast automatically for each scene. Dynamic metadata carries information that maps every image to your TV's display capabilities, so you see more of what the content creator intended. Dolby Vision supports 12-bit color and 10,000 nits.
Other HDMI Features: The DTM-7 stereo receiver's HDMI connectivity also offers ARC (Audio Return Channel), 3D video pass-through, Deep Color & x.v. Color support, as well as an auto LipSync function.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel): The receiver's HDMI output features ARC (Audio Return Channel). This feature allows audio to be sent from your compatible HDTV to your receiver through the same HDMI cable already being used to send audio and video to your HDTV. This eliminates the need for extra cables connected to your television.
- Auto Lip-Sync: The Lip-Sync function can automatically synchronize HDMI audio and video (for any HDMI jack) that has gotten out of sync due to the complex digital video processing being performed by your HDMI-compatible TV. With HDMI Lip-Sync, the audio delay required to synchronize the audio and video is calculated and applied automatically by the stereo receiver. You can also manually correct the audio delay from 0 (no delay) to 400 milliseconds; in 10 millisecond steps.
- 3D-Ready: All HDMI jacks will accept 3D video from your 3D-ready Blu-ray player and output the video signal in 3D to your 3D-ready flat-panel television.
- Deep Color & x.v.Color Support: The stereo receiver supports Deep Color and x.v.Color content, which can display a larger color range than standard-definition schemes. The result is a more lifelike, vibrant picture
HDMI Standby Through: When enabling the HDMI Standby Through function, regardless of whether the stereo receiver is "Off" or in "Standby", both audio/video streams from an HDMI input will be output to your television, via the receiver HDMI monitor output. You can select between three HDMI Through modes.
- Auto: Detects the signal and automatically selects the input sources.
- Source: Selects the HDMI input source for which the HDMI Through function in enabled.
- Last: The HDMI Through function is activated on the input source selected at the time of setting the stereo receiver to the "standby" mode.
Video Select: It is possible to play audio and video from different sources. For example, you can play audio via Bluetooth and video from your BD/DVD player. This function is only effective when an input with audio only (Network, Bluetooth, or Tuner) has been selected initially.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Integra DTM-7 stereo receiver supports a wired Ethernet (RJ-45) or wireless WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n; 2.4/5GHz) network connection. Via the stereo receiver's network connection, you can enjoy music files stored on your computer and listen to internet radio through a variety of online music services.
- Ethernet (LAN) Jack: The Integra stereo receiver is equipped with an Ethernet (RJ-45) jack for connecting the player to your home network and computer. Connecting the receiver's Ethernet port to a 100Base-TX switched Ethernet network is recommended for best results. Use a shielded CAT-5 Ethernet cable to connect the receiver to your home network.
- Built-in Wireless LAN: The stereo receiver also features built-in WiFi that allows you to wirelessly connect to your home network, so you can enjoy the benefits of a cable-free network environment. A wireless connection requires a home network with a WiFi-enabled access point (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n; 2.4/5GHz). Supports WPS, WEP, and WPA security.
DLNA Certified: Because the DTM-7 is DLNA (ver.15) certified, you can play back music files stored on your Windows PC (w/ Windows Media Player 11 or 12) or a DLNA compliant media server through the stereo receiver. You can control basic playback functions of your music library from the included remote control; such as Folder/File Select, Play/Pause, Stop, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track, and Repeat/Random. Compatible music files include -
- Hi-Res Music Files: AIFF (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), FLAC (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), WAV (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), DSD (1-bit; 2.8/5.6MHz)
- Lossless: ALAC (16/24-bit; 44.1-96kHz)
- Low-Res Music Files: MP3 (8-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), WMA (5-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), AAC (8-320kbps; 44.1-96kHz)
Built-in Online Music Services: The Integra DTM-7 offers several built-in internet radio & online music services through its wired or wireless network connection.
- TuneIn: With more than 100,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs registered, TuneIn is a service where you can enjoy music, sports and news from all over the world.
- Amazon Music (available firmware update): Amazon Music is an on-demand music streaming service that offers access to tens of millions of songs. The Amazon Music service requires that you have an Amazon Prime account or Amazon Music Unlimited account.
- Pandora: Pandora is a personalized Internet radio service that plays the music you know and helps you discover music you'll love. You can select Internet radio stations by Artist, Song, or Genre.
- Tidal: Tidal is a global streaming service that offers over 30 million songs in high-fidelity CD sound quality. Tidal has two pricing tiers; either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels allow you to access Tidal's entire music library. The $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound at CD-level quality.
- Deezer: Deezer is an online music service offering over 43 million tracks starting at $9.99 a month. Discover the perfect playlist or make your own, as well as browse curated collections by genre.
Spotify Connect: The integration of Spotify Connect will enable Spotify Premium users to instantly select and wirelessly stream music to the Integra stereo receiver from within the Spotify app (Apple iOS or Android). Spotify is a digital music service that gives you on-demand access to one of the largest music libraries in the world (over 15 million tracks and counting). Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage, and share music with your friends. You can browse music by artist, album, track, or most popular; and create your own music library with customized playlists.
Chromecast Built-In: Chromecast built-in lets you instantly stream a variety of music apps from your Apple (iOS 7.0+) or Android (OS 2.3+) mobile device to the Integra stereo receiver. Chromecast built-in works over WiFi and allows you to connect more than one device at a time to the receiver, as well as control what's playing from anywhere in the house with your compatible mobile device.
- Supported Content: Chromecast built-in offers Internet Radio apps like TuneIn & iHeart Radio; plus online music service apps like Pandora, Spotify (requires Premium subscription), Tidal, Google Play Music, and more. Click here for a complete list of compatible apps. You can even wirelessly stream exactly what's playing on your Android phone or tablet through the Integra receiver. Or, if you're on your laptop or computer, you can also cast any music streaming website through the Chrome browser.
- Simple-to-Use: Simply tap the Cast button from a Chromecast Built-in compatible music app to start streaming to the Integra receiver. You can search, browse, play, skip, and turn up the volume directly from the music apps you know and love on your compatible phone, tablet or laptop. While you cast your music, you can still use your phone to answer a phone call, play a game, send a text, and even leave the room, all without interrupting what's playing on the receiver's speaker system or draining your battery.
Note: Make sure the DTM-7 has the latest firmware/software update installed.
AirPlay Compatible: AirPlay lets you stream your favorite songs directly from your Apple iOS (4.3.3+) device or from your iTunes (10.2.2+) library on your Windows PC or Mac computer to the stereo receiver, over your home's wireless network connection. From your Apple iOS device you are able to stream stored music on your device, downloaded music apps, and music on your iCloud to the stereo receiver. From your Windows or Mac you can stream your stored iTunes music library on your computer to the stereo receiver; you can even download Apple's free Remote App onto your compatible iOS device to browse and control playback functions of the music stored in your iTunes music library on your computer that is being streamed to the stereo receiver. With AirPlay you also get to see song/artist information on the front-panel display (no album art).
AM/FM Tuner: With the built-in tuner you can enjoy AM and FM radio stations. You can store your favorite stations as presets for quick selection. You can store a combination of up to 40 of your favorite FM/AM radio stations as presets.
Built-in Bluetooth: The Integra DTM-7 features built-in Bluetooth (version 4.1+LE) with support for profiles A2DP 1.2 and AVRCP 1.3. You'll be able to wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your Bluetooth-enabled Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, Windows Phone/PC, & Mac laptop/computer, as well as other Bluetooth compatible devices to the Integra receiver. The receiver has a 48' wireless Bluetooth range. You can even set the receiver to automatically turn on when a Bluetooth source device is paired and connected.
- SBC + AAC Codecs: In addition to support for the standard SBC Bluetooth audio codec, the DTM-7 offers support of AAC. By supporting AAC, the receiver offers better audio performance of the music streamed from your Apple iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
- Playback Control: You can use the receiver's IR remote control to operate basic playback functions, like Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track. Advanced music browsing will still need to be handled from your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Song/Artist Information: The receiver will display song/artist information on its front-panel LCD and through its on-screen on your HDMI-connected TV. Album Art is not supported.
Note: Due to the differences in Bluetooth technology, some Bluetooth enabled devices may be incompatible, function improperly, or may not support all features when used with the Integra receiver.
Dual USB Ports: This stereo receiver is equipped with a front & rear panel USB (type-A) port that allows you to enjoy a variety of music files from a USB mass storage class memory device, such as USB thumbdrive, portable digital audio player, or hard disk drive (a hard disk drive will require external power). The unit will recognize USB MSC devices formatted in FAT16 or FAT32 with up to 20,000 music files. You can control basic playback functions of your music library from the included remote control; such as Folder/File Select, Play/Pause, Stop, Fast Forward/Rewind, Previous/Next Track, and Repeat/Random. USB portable audio players that can be charged via USB will be charged when plugged into the AV receiver's USB port (Front = 5V/1A, Rear = 5V/0.5A); even in standby mode. Compatible music files include -
- Hi-Res Music Files: AIFF (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), ALAC (16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), FLAC (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), WAV (8/16/24-bit; 44.1-192kHz), DSD (1-bit; 2.8/5.6MHz)
- Low-Res Music Files: MP3 (8-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), WMA (5-320kbps; 44.1-48kHz), AAC (8-320kbps; 44.1-96kHz)
Notes: USB hubs and USB devices with hub functions are not supported. MP3 players containing music files that are managed with special music software are not supported. Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad and Android devices are not supported via USB.
Zone 2: In addition to the main listening room, you can also enjoy audio playback from a different source in another room of your home using the receiver's Zone 2 line-level outputs and Zone 2 sub output. By using the Zone 2 line-level outputs and sub output on the DTM-7, you can connect an external receiver or integrated amplifier, as well as a powered sub in a second room, allowing you to listen to 2.1ch stereo in the main room and play a different 2.1ch audio source in another room of your home. The volume of Zone 2 can be controlled from the Integra receiver or from your add-on integrated amplifier.
- Compatible Sources: Tuner, Analog, Optical/Coax Digital (2ch PCM only), USB, Network (including DLNA and online music services), and Bluetooth audio sources can be sent to Zone 2.
- Incompatible Sources: HDMI sources and DSD audio files cannot be output to Zone 2. As for Network, USB, and Bluetooth sources; you cannot select different inputs for the main room and Zone 2. For example, if a Network source been selected in the main room and then Bluetooth is selected as playback source in Zone 2, the input in the main room will also change to the Bluetooth source. When listening to AM/FM or Internet radio, you cannot select different stations for the main room and Zone 2.
Google Home Multiroom: Using the Google Home app for Apple iOS 8.0+ and Android OS 4.0.3+, you can sync multiple speakers with Chromecast built-in in multiple rooms of your home to play the same song from a Chromecast built-in music app throughout your house at the same time. Friends and family can even use their own Chromecast compatible phone or tablet to cast music to your system by connecting to your home's WiFi network.
DTS Play-Fi (Firmware Update Available): DTS Play-Fi combines DTS and WiFi to wirelessly stream high quality audio through out your home using the Integra Music Control App (for Apple iOS 8.0+, Android OS 4.0+) or the Play-Fi App (for Windows 7 PC or later). Supported music formats up to 24-bit/192kHz (including MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV) are wirelessly streamed to the receiver or to multiple DTS Play-Fi players and speakers at up to 16-bit/48kHz (CD quality sound). You can connect multiple DTS Play-Fi products together from different brands and manufacturers on the same home network to create a whole-home streaming experience. Play the same source in every room or a different song in each room. Due to the bandwidth limitations of most wireless networks, no more than 16 wireless DTS Play-Fi products on a single WiFi network at one given time is recommended. DTS Play-Fi has a range of up to 100' from your wireless router. Compatible sources include -
- Source Devices: DTS Play-Fi provides you with the ability to stream your music wirelessly in high-quality lossless audio from Apple iOS & Android devices, Windows laptops & desktop computers, as well as DLNA-servers on your existing home WiFi network to the Integra receiver. Up to eight separate wireless source devices, each with its own source, are supported simultaneously and any wireless source device can stream to eight DTS Play-Fi playback devices.
- Online Music Services: DTS Play-Fi enables wireless audio streaming from the world's most popular music services, including - Pandora, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Napster, & more.
- DTS Play-Fi Compatible Products: All DTS Play-Fi enabled products work seamlessly together, so there's no hassle adding more components, or choosing more than one audio brand (like Onkyo, Integra, Klipsch, MartinLogan, McIntosh, Paradigm, Phorus, Polk Audio, SVS, Wren, and more) in your home.
Note: This unit does not support the following DTS Play-Fi functions - Spotify Connect, Wireless Surround Sound, Line-In Rebroadcast, Interent Radio, Criticaly Listening Mode, and L/R Stero Speaker Pairing.
Works With Sonos: Instantly upgrade the music streaming capability of your Integra receiver with Sonos Port (sold separately) and a free over-the-network firmware update. With the Sonos Port connected to the Integra receiver via a set of stereo RCA cable, the audio system you've built around the receiver can now be part of a Sonos Wireless Multiroom Audio System (components sold separately). After a simple set up, the Integra receiver will seamlessly tie into Sonos, instantly turning on from network standby, changing inputs and playing at the volume you command through the Sonos controller app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android device.
- Functionality: Once the Integra receiver is connected to the Sonos Port you will be able to send any music or source on the Sonos app to the receiver. You will also be able to group the receiver to other Sonos devices on the network or use it independently. Whenever you start playing music back from your Sonos app and the Integra receiver is selected, the receiver will automatically turn on and switch to the correct input.
- Compatibility: The Integrareceiver can be used with a single Sonos speaker or any combination of Sonos speakers (all sold separately). You can even use the Integra receiver with a Sonos soundbar speaker (sold separately) that is located in a different room. Just remember that you need to have a Sonos Port to connect the Integra receiver to the Sonos multiroom audio system.
Note:Click here to learn even more about Integra and Sonos working together to give you the ultimate home theater and multiroom audio experience.
FlareConnect MultiRoom Audio (Firmware Update Available): FlareConnect powered by Blackfire mirrors network audio sources and any external analog source playing through the receiver (from streaming audio to vinyl) on optional FlareConnect wireless speakers (sold separately). Sampling rates up to 48 kHz are supported. FlareConnect powered by Blackfire is stable, fast, and easy to control with the Integra Control Pro App for Apple iOS and Android.
Note: Make sure the Integra receiver has the latest firmware/software update installed. Integra cannot guarantee the compatibility with other devices featuring FlareConnect or Blackfire.
Integra Control Pro App: The Integra Control Pro App (for Apple iOS 8.0+ & Android OS 4.0.3) features an intuitive, user-friendly interface that allows you to conveniently operate the Integra receiver from your compatible Apple iOS or Android device. This app not only has the usual remote control functions, it also has a multiroom functionality for Zone 2 and wireless multiroom audio setups.
- Remote Control: You can operate general control functions (play/stop, control the volume, select the input source, etc.) from your compatible smartphone or tablet.
- Streaming Audio: Lets you play audio from built-in music streaming services (such as Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL), the music library on your Apple iOS or Android device, and your Windows PC or other DLNA-compatible server. You can also access music from Bluetooth and USB source devices.
- Multiroom Audio: Provides control over Zone 2 and wireless multiroom audio (such as FlareConnect by Blackfire).
Google Home Voice Commands: With a Google Home voice-activated speaker (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) and the Google Home App (for Apple iOS 8.0+ or Android OS 4.2+), you can use your voice to control select functions of the Integra stereo receiver. With a simple voice command, you can play music from Chromecast compatible music services by artist, song, genre, album, playlist, mood or activity. You can also turn up the volume, skip to the next track, or stop the music - all without lifting a finger.
Custom Installation: Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of custom audio/video systems installers. Integra works closely with control systems partners such as Savant, Crestron, URC, and RTI, and supports Control4 Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) and AMX Device Discovery for simplified system integration.
- RS-232 & IP Control: The DTM-7 includes system integration connectivity such as RS-232 and IP control with support for two-way communication with 3rd party home automation systems and a web based browser.
- IR Input/Output: An infrared (IR) input and IR output make for a clean, reliable installation and allow pass-through of IR signals to control other devices connected to the DTM-7, such as a TV or Blu-ray player.
- Dual 12V Triggers: Two fully programmable 12 volt triggers (3.5mm) can be used to raise/lower a projection screen, power on/off an external amplifier, or open/close the drapes all with the touch of a button.
- Optional Rack Mount: An optional rack mount kit (sold separately) provides a clean, finished look when installed in racks and cabinets.
IR Remote: The Integra DTM-7 comes with an IR remote control for wireless operation of the stereo receiver. There is a 3.5mm RI remote control jack that allows you to connect this receiver to other compatible Integra components and control it from the included IR remote.
HDMI Control: This function allows HDMI-CEC compatible components or RIHD-compatible components connected via HDMI to be controlled with one another's remote controls.
- The stereo receiver will enter Standby mode when the power of the TV is turned to Standby.
- You can set on the menu screen of the TV to either output the audio from the speakers connected to the stereo receiver, or from the speakers of the TV.
- It is possible to output the audio/video from the antenna or from the input jack of the TV from the speakers connected to the stereo receiver.
- Input to the stereo receiver can be selected with the remote controller of the TV.
- Operations such as volume adjustment or similar for the stereo receiver can be performed from the remote controller of the TV.
On-Screen Menu w/ Setup Assistance (HDMI only): The Integra stereo receiver offers an on-screen (GUI) menu system through its HDMI output. The simple on-screen display combines text and graphics that make setup and other operations extremely easy. The initial setup assistant takes you step-by-step through speaker configuration, source connection, remote programming, and network connection.
Note: Initial setup requires that the receiver be connected to your TV via HDMI for display of the on-screen menu. Many of the receiver's setup functions can only be found via the on-screen menu and not the front-panel display.
Gapless Playback: Many live and classical albums have no gaps in the music. Gapless playback ensures that there are no pauses between audio files. This provides playback with no interruptions, the way it was meant to be heard. Compatible with WAV, FLAC, and ALAC music files via USB.
Name Edit: You can enter a custom name for each individual input selector and radio preset for easy identification. When entered, the custom name will appear on the display. This function cannot be used for the Network and Bluetooth input selectors.
Display Dimmer: The front-panel display brightness has three settings - Dim, Dimmer, and Normal.
Auto Standby & Sleep Timer: The stereo receiver will automatically go into Standby mode, if there is no operation for 20 minutes with no audio signal input. The Sleep Timer can be set to automatically turn off the receiver after 30, 60, or 90 minutes.
Firmware Updates: Future firmware updates are available from Integra through the receiver's Network or USB connection. Visit Integra's online Download Center for the latest firmware updates.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked