About the Autel Robotics EVO II Car Charger
Stay charged up when you're on the go
As you're driving from one launch site to the next, plug this charger into your car's 12-volt port and juice up your Autel EVO II battery plus the flight controller that comes with the 'copter. Each battery takes approximately 90 minutes to charge, and a powered-down controller charges in approximately 120 minutes.
- battery charging time: 90 minutes
- USB port allows simultaneous charging of controller
- controller charges in approximately 120 minutes when powered down
- overheating protection halts charging if the 12-volt port reaches unsafe temperatures
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 600002018
What's in the box:
- 12V car charger (for EVO II Series drone)
- Quick Start Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Autel Robotics EVO II Car Charger
EVO II Series Car Charger: The EVO II Car Charger is used to charge the intelligent flight battery of your compatible Autel EVO II Series drone - including the EVO II, EVO II Pro, and EVO II Dual. It chargers your compatible EVO II Series drone's battery through your a car's cigarette lighter socket or 12-volt power port. The EVO II Car Charger provides an extra USB port, which allows you to charge the EVO II remote control at the same time.
- Main Input: 12.5V to 17.2V
- Main Output: 13.2V, 5A
- USB Output: 5V, 3A / 9V, 2A, and 12V, 1.5A
- Charging Times: 90 minutes (for intelligent flight battery), 120 minutes (for remote controller battery).
Protection Circuitry: The EVO II Car Charger is designed with under-voltage protection, ensuring the car has enough voltage for starting. In addition, overheating protection of the charger will automatically stop battery charging if the temperature of the cigarette lighter socket exceeds a certain value.