Autel Robotics EVO II Battery reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Autel Robotics EVO II Battery
EVO II Series Battery: This intelligent flight battery is engineered specifically for Autel's EVO II Series aieral drones. The EVO II Intelligent Flight Battery, with a rated capacity of 82 Wh, has high-energy-density polymer lithium-ion cells. Its cells, powered by laminated cell technology, which greatly reduces the internal resistance and improves the available capacity of the battery, provide an excellent battery life of 40 min. Compatible EVO II Series drones include the EVO II, EVO II Pro, and EVO II Dual.
- Battery Type: High-performance lithium polymer battery
- Rated Capacity: 7100 maH, 82 Wh
- Nomial Voltage: 11.55V
- Limited Charging Voltage: 13.20V (3 cells; 4.4V each)
- Discharging Working Temperature: 14 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Charging Working Temperature: 41 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit
Intelligent Management System: The built-in Autel intelligent battery management system intelligently monitors battery power and various states of the battery, and can accurately calculate the remaining battery life to guarantee flight safety.
Protection Circuitry: The EVO II Inteligent Flight Battery has multiple safety protections to prevent overcharge, overdischarge, overcurrent, overtemperature, undertemperature, short circuit, etc. It also enables static equalization, self-discharge storage mode, and ultra-low power mode.
The Autel Robotics EVO II Battery replaces these items
- charge up to four EVO II flight batteries
- charges two batteries simultaneously, then charges remaining batteries sequentially
- LED-backlit charging status indicator