About the Autel Robotics EVO Lite+™ Premium Bundle
An impressive aircraft with plenty of handy accessories
An impressive aircraft with plenty of handy accessories
The Autel EVO Lite+ is designed for precision flying, and it shoots sharp photos and cinematic 6K Ultra HD video. An ultra-wide-angle binocular vision system helps the drone avoid obstacles. And you have three flight modes for different scenarios: standard for everyday flying, sport for moving quickly, and a smooth mode that helps keep the camera steady.
The drone stays in the air for up to 40 minutes on a single battery charge, but you don't have to stop there. The Premium bundle includes a charging hub and two additional batteries, so you can swap a fresh one in and keep flying while the first battery recharges. There's also a set of replacement propellers, some ND filters for the camera, and a handy shoulder bag for carrying the drone and accessories.
The included camera features a 1" CMOS sensor that shoots 20-megapixel still photos and up to 6K video at 30 fps. The camera has an adjustable aperture, and up to 3X lossless zoom. It's mounted on a 3-axis gimbal that can be set to hold the camera motionless as the aircraft flies, or locked in place to provide an accurate first-person pilot's view. There's 6GB of internal memory, and a built-in memory card slot lets you save images and video on an optional microSD memory card (up to 256GB, UHS-3 rating recommended).
The Autel Sky app offers a whole suite of tools for photographers and cinematographers. There are one-click short film, panorama, and time lapse options, plus four cinematic shooting modes: flick, rocket, fadeaway, and orbit. And Dynamic Track 2.1 allows the camera to track fast-moving objects. If you want to be in the shot, SkyPortrait mode automatically shoots great group selfies.
A gaming-style controller with a smartphone mount is included. Built-in SkyLink technology supports 2.7K image transmission, and there's a USB Type-C port for phone connection and charging.
- quadcopter with 6K Ultra HD camera and remote controller
- three-axis gimbal stabilizes the camera
- bundle includes two additional batteries, charging hub, ND filters, two pairs of replacement propellers, and shoulder bag
- flight time: 40 minutes
- maximum speed: 40.2 mph
- three flight modes: standard, sport, and smooth
- ultra-wide-angle binocular vision system detects obstacles in front of the aircraft
- includes smart remote controller:
- gaming-style controller with smartphone mount
- SkyLink technology supports 2.7K image transmission
- USB Type-C port for phone connection and charging
- records to 6GB internal storage or optional microSD memory cards (up to 256GB, UHS-3 rating recommended)
- pre-installed removable rechargeable battery
- 1" CMOS sensor
- 20-megapixel still photos
- shoots 6K video @ 30 fps (4K @ 60 fps)
- up to 16X zoom (lossless up to 3X)
- adjustable aperture: f/2.8-f/11
- 3-axis gimbal mount stabilizes camera in flight
- auto exposure bracketing
Autel Sky app features:
- Dynamic Track 2.1 allows the camera to track a moving object at high speed
- defog mode makes footage look crisp and clear in tough weather conditions
- shoot perfect group selfies with SkyPortrait
- cinematic shooting modes: flick, rocket, fadeaway, and orbit
- one-click short film, panorama, and time lapse modes
Dimensions and warranty:
- 20-1/8"W x 3-3/4"H x 17-1/8"D (unfolded)
- weight: 1.84 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # 102000722
What's in the box:
Autel Robotics EVO Lite+™ Premium Bundle owner's manual
- Aerial drone (w/ gimbal camera)
- Remote controller
- 3 Batteries (1 pre-installed)
- AC power adapter
- 39" AC power cord
- Charging hub
- 40" USB-C to USB-A charging cable
- 7" Lightning to USB-C cable
- 7" microUSB-to-USB cable
- 7" USB-C cable
- 10 Propellers (4 pre-installed)
- 4 ND filters (with protective case
- Gimbal cover (pre-installed)
- 2 Joy-sticks
- Quick Start Guide
- Packing List
- Disclaimer & Safety Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Autel Robotics EVO Lite+™ Premium Bundle
Ultra-Wide Obstacle Avoidance: Not commonly seen in drones of this size, the Autel Robotics EVO Lite+ mini drone incorporates an advanced ultra-wide obstacle avoidance system to keep it safe while flying. Its advanced obstacle avoidance system consists of 3-way binocular vision sensors that enable the drone to perceive obstructions in front of it, behind it, and below it. The front, rear and downward binocular vision perception system uses image data to calculate the distance between the aircraft and potential obstacles. If anything comes into the EVO Lite+ 's path, the mini drone will automatically brake and hover to avoid collisions and navigate obstacles; letting you avoid crashes and preserve the life of the drone. An ultrasonic sensor is also installed under the aircraft, which can provide the altitude reference of the aircraft to the ground and cooperate with the vision system to calculate the aircraft position information.
|Binocular Vision Sensors||Obstacle Sensing Range||Effective Sensing Speed||Viewing Angles||Visual Hovering Range||Adequate Lighting|
|0.5 to 18m||<12m/s||Horizontal = < 70°, Vertical = <88°||N/A||lux = > 15|
|0.5 to 18m||<12m/s||Horizontal = < 40°, Vertical = <30°||N/A||lux = > 15|
|0.5 to 22m||N/A||Horizontal = < 40°, Vertical = <30°||0.5 to 40m||lux = > 15|
SkyLink Video Transmission: The EVO Lite+ features Autel Robotics' most advanced Autel SkyLink image transmission system yet with superior ant-interference capabilities, delivering an ultra-smooth, clear, and reliable image feed while flying farther. The EVO Lite+ has a video transmission distance of up to 7.4 miles (11.9km), with a video transmission quality of 2.7K/30FPS (QHD). The EVO Lite+ supports 2.4/5.2/5.8GHz three-frequency communication and automatically switches to the best channel with the lowest interference in real-time. This significantly improves the aircraft's anti-interference ability in challenging environments, increasing flight safety. The SkyLink Video Transmission feed will display on the Autel Sky App (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) and your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device that is connected to the included remote controller.
Flight Modes: The EVO Lite+ mini drone offers 4 Flight Modes - Standard, Ludicrous, Smooth, and Attitude (ATTI).
- Standard: Standard Mode uses the mini drone's GPS module and downward vision system to accurately hover, steady flight control, and quick shot camera functions. In the case of good GPS signal, the GPS will be used for precise positioning. In the case of poor GPS signal, the vision system will be used for positioning when the light conditions are as required. If the light conditions meet the requirements of vision system, the maximum flight attitude angle will be 25°, and the maximum flight speed will be 22.4 mph (10m/s).
- Ludicrous: Ludicrous Mode uses the GPS module and downward vision system to accurately hover. After the aircraft control sensibility is adjusted, the maximum flight speed will rise to 40.2mph (18m/s), the maximum rising speed will be 11.2mph (5m/s), and the maximum descending speed will be 8.9mph (4m/s).
- Smooth: Smooth Mode will limit the flight speed with maximum flight speed of 11.2mph (5m/s), the maximum rising speed as 6.7mph (3m/s), and the maximum descending speed as 4.5mph (2m/s) to make the aircraft more stable during video and photo shooting.
- Attitude (ATTI): The aircraft will enter the Attitude (ATTI) Mode when the GPS signal is poor, the compass is disturbed, and the vision positioning conditions fail to be met. Under the ATTI mode, the drone will drift horizontally, and the intelligent flight function and the return function will not be available. Therefore, the aircraft under this mode cannot spot hover and automatically brake, so it shall be landed on a safe position as soon as possible to avoid the occurrence of accident.
Note: You should avoid flying the drone in environments with poor GPS signal, non-ideal light conditions, and narrow spaces in order to avoid flight accidents that could lead to crashes and damages.
Auto Return: Built-in failsafe features like Auto Return call the aircraft back to its home point when the battery is low or the remote control signal is interrupted. You can also manually activate the Auto Return function and send the drone back to its starting position. The Auto Return function is only available when there is a good GPS signal. Otherwise the aircraft will land at the spot it is currently located.
- Landing Protection: When the aircraft arrives above the return point, the Landing Protection function will be activated to detect the ground environment. If the ground is flat, the aircraft will land automatically. Otherwise it will hover on the spot to wait for the next instruction.
- Precise Landing: When the Precise Landing function is activated, the aircraft will scan and match the topographic features. If the current topography is matched with that at the take-off point, it will land as close to the take-off point.
Foldable & Compact Body: The Autel Robotics EVO Lite+ mini drone features a foldable and compact body. It weights only 1.84 lbs (835 grams), making it easy to take with you.
- Folded Dimensions: 4.4375" (w) x 3.75" (h) x 8.375" (d)
- Unfolded Dimensions: 20.125" (w) x 3.75" (h) x 17.125" (d)
Note: The EVO Lite+ mini drone is not waterproof.
Carry Case: The EVO Lite+ comes with a soft carrying case with zippered closure and adjustable shoulder strap. The carrying case can hold the EVO Lite+ mini drone, the included remote controller, all three included batteries, the battery charger and charging hub, ND filters, plus the spare propellers and supplied cables.
Built To Last: Designed with portability in mind, EVO was built with quality craftsmanship. Each component of EVO goes through multiple tests before assembly and every EVO must pass a rigorous flight test before it leaves the factory. At Autel Robotics, all products come with a full one year warranty and 7 days a week customer support (844-692-8835 or email@example.com).
FAA Rules & Regulations: Please familiarize yourself with the FAA's rules & regulations for unmanned aircraft systems before flying your drone. Click here for more details.
Powerful Camera System: The Autel Robotic EVO Nano Lite+ mini drone is equipped with a powerful camera system that incorporates a 1" CMOS image sensor and a 29mm equivalent focal length lens with a f/2.8-f/11 aperature, 82° FOV, 1.6' (0.5m) to infinity focus range, plus 16x digital zoom (6K) and 1.3x (4K) or 3x (1080P) lossless zoom, letting you record ultra-detailed 6K/30fps video and capture impressive 20MP photos.
- Adjustable Aperture: An adjustable aperture from f/2.8-f/11, gives you the ability to alter exposure and depth of field in imaginative ways that show off your unique artistic style. The camera system can also automatically balance overexposure and underexposure when shooting scenes with too much contrast, producing clearer images with more layers.
- Defog Mode: Whether you're flying over a gloomy hilltop at dawn or hovering at the base of a waterfall, cut through the haze with a fog penetration function that automatically adjusts the camera's vibrance settings to make your footage look crisp and clear.
- Night Mode: Night mode is suitable for shooting at night or in other low-light environments. Based on the Autel Moonlight Algorithm, the EVO Lite series can shoot clean, delicate, low-noise night scene photos and videos with high ISO in extremely dark conditions. Select between Standard, Night (up to ISO16000), or Super Night (up to ISO 6400).
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): The camera system delivers rich detail from shadows and highlights no matter how extreme the lighting conditions using HDR (High Dynamic Range)mode for video and photos, which rapidly snaps several photos at different exposures so they can be stitched together in post-production.
3-Axis Gimbal: The Autel Robotics EVO Lite+ is equipped with a high-precision 3-axis gimbal (Pitch/Roll/Yaw), which can keep the camera stable during aircraft flight, so as to ensure image stability and definition. Pairing the powerful camera system with a 3-axis mechanical gimbal prevents vibration and ensures your aerial footage is smooth and stable. The gimbal has a mechanical range of -135° to 45° (Pitch), -45° to 45° (Roll), and -90° to 90° (Yaw). You can use the included remote controller or the Autel Sky App (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) to adjust the Pitch (-90º to +30º) and Yaw (of -80º to 80º) of the 3-axis gimbal. The gimbal has two operation modes.
- Stabilization Mode: The rolling axis remains horizontal, while the pitching axis remains the user-defined angle. This mode is used to capture stable image and video.
- FPV Mode: The rolling axis remains consistent with the rolling direction of the aircraft, while the pitching axis remains the user-defined angle. This mode is used for first-person perspective.
Note: In order for the 3-axis gimbal to operate properly, the temperature must be between 14ºF to 122ºF (-10ºC and 50ºC)
6K/30fps Video: The EVO Lite+ mini drone's camera system can record up to 6K/30fps video (120Mbps max bitrate) for ultra high resolution aerial videography. Videos are recorded in MP4 or MOV (H265/H264).
- Video Resolution: Record video in 6K (5472x3076 @ 30/25/24 fps), Ultra-HD 4K (3840x2160 @ 60/40/4830/25/24 fps), QHD 2.7K (2720x1528 @ 60/50/48/30/25/24 fps), or HD 1080p (1920x1080 @ 120/60/50/48/30/24/24 fps).
- Hyperlapse: A hyperlapse video can be shot in Ultra-HD 4K (3840x2160 @ 25 fps)
- ISO Range: The camera's ISO Range can be set between ISO100 to ISO6400.
20MP Photos: The EVO Lite+'s powerful camera system can capture up to 2-MP still images for incredible detailed aerial photography. Photos can be recorded in JPEG (8-bit), DNG (10-bit), or JPEG+DNG. The Lite+ offers a variety of adjustable camera settings - Resolution, Shooting Modes, Shutter Speed, and ISO Range.
- Photo Resolution: Capture still images in 20MP (5472x3648) in 3:2, 15MP (5472x3076) in 16:9, or 4K (3840x2160) in 16:9
- Shooting Modes: Choose from a variety of photo shooting modes - including Single Shot, Burst (3/5), Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB), Interval (2-60 secs), Panorama (Landscape/Portrait/Wide/Spherical), Timelapse (4K/25 fps), and HDR (High Dynamic Range).
- Shutter Speed: The camera's Shutter Speed can be set between 1/8000 to 8 seconds.
- ISO Range: The camera's ISO Range can be set between ISO100 to ISO6400.
Built-In Storage + microSD Card Slot: The Autel Robotic EVO Lite+ mini drone features built-in 6GB memory storage and offers microSD card slot for recording your 6K/30fps videos and 50MP photos. A Class 10 or UHS-3 rated microSD, microSDHC, or microSDXC memory card (up to 256GB) is required and sold separately. It is also possible to capture photos or record video, and store them directly on your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device using the Autel Sky app.
Shooting Modes: The Autel Robotics EVO Lite+ has 4 camera shooting modes - Auto (P gear), Manual (M gear), Shutter Priority (S file), and Aperture Priority (A gear).
- Automatic (P): In Automatic (P) mode, the EV (exposure value ) is manually adjustable, while ISO range Shutter speeds are set automatically.
- Manual (M): In Manual (M) mode, the ISO range and Shutter speeds are manually adjustable, while the EV (exposure value) is not adjustable at all.
- Shutter Priority (S): In Shutter Priority (S) mode, the Shutter speed and EV (exposure value) are manually adjustable, while the ISO range is set automatically.
- Aperture Prioriety (A): In Aperture Priority (A) mode, the Aperture and EV (exposure value) are manually adjustable, while the Shutter speed is set automatically and the ISO range can be set automatically or manually.
Intelligent Modes: The EVO Lite+ mini drone offers 3 advanced intelligent modes - SkyPortrait (available now), Dynamic Track 2.1 (future firmware update), and FreeFollow (future firmware update).
- SkyPortrait: When engaged, SkyPortrait will raise the EVO Lite+ into the air where it will snap a photo, automatically adjusting the lens to include everyone based on your setting Close (1-3 people), Medium (3-5 people), or Long (5-10 people). You can even have the Lite+ automatically blur out the background to focus only on you and your friends for additional cinematic effect.
- Dynamic Track 2.1: Dynamic Track 2.1 enables the EVO Lite+ to automatically follow a person, animal, or vehicle so you can focus on your activities while the Lite+ handles the cinematic side. *This feature is currently not available and will be enabled via a future firmware update.
- FreezeFollow: The FreezeFollow function lets you freeze the Autel Lite+ drone in mid-air at any angle and have its camera follow and continuously film a moving subject, whether it's a person or an object. *This feature is currently not available and will be enabled via a future firmware update.
Quick Shot Modes: Create dramatic, professional-level shots at the touch of a button with five automatic quick shot modes (Rocket, Fade Away, Orbit, Flick, and Rotate). The aircraft automatically flies according to the selected shooting mode and continues to shoot for a specific time. It then automatically generates a short video to support continuous editing and rapid sharing in the Autel Sky App (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 6.0+)
- Rocket: In Rocket mode, aircraft rises vertically after arriving above the object, and the lens looks down the object for shooting.
- Fade Away: In this mode, the aircraft rises while moving back, and the lens follows the object for shooting.
- Orbit: During Orbit mode, the aircraft takes the object as a center and makes a surrounding flight at a specific distance for shooting.
- Flick: In Flick mode, the aircraft takes the object as a center and adopts the system-defined arc route for shooting.
- Rotate: During Rotate mode, the aircraft moves toward the object, while the camera moves and rotates for shooing.
MovieMaster: The Autel Sky app provides you a suite of video templates for quick and easy movie-making, allowing you to drastically reduce the tedious editing process so you can create share your creations on the spot
- Editing & Templates: The Autel Sky app offers easy editing and allows you to utilize imaginative templates for unique and personal video creations.
- SoundRecord: You can even add a soundtrack and filters in the Autel Sky app to your video. With SoundRecord, you can record voices and ambient sounds on the ground through the Autel Sky app on your compatible Apple iPhone or Android smartphone, allowing you to bring your videos to life even when the Lite+ drone is far away or use it to narrate while filming for better editing work-flow.
- SuperDownload: With the SuperDownload feature, you can simply place your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone close to the Lite+ mini drone to download photos and videos at a speedy rate of 160Mbps(20MB/s) using the Autel Sky app.
4 ND Filters: Take the EVO Lite+ mini drone's photography skills to the next level with the included 4 pack of Neutral Density (ND) Filters. Engineered and optimized for use with EVO Lite+, these ND filters help reduce light entering the camera lens allowing for more adjustments and control over the exposure of your images. The ND filter set comes with a ND4 (2-stops) filter, ND8 (3-stops) filter, ND16 (4-stops) filte, and ND32 (5-stops) filter, plus a protective case for all four filters.
Remote Controller: The included wireless remote controller, in conjunction with Autel Sky App (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) and your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS devices, supports flight and camera controls, as well as a live video down-link for the EVO Lite+ aerial mini drone. The remote controller and EVO Lite+ adopt the new generation of Autel Robotics SkyLink image transmission technology that supports 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz and 5.2GHz wireless 3-band communication with strong anti-interference capability. The wireless remote controller can operate the EVO Lite+ mini drone and display an HD image on the Autel Sky App (for Apple iOS and Android OS) from up to 7.4 miles (11.9km) away. The remote features joystick, thumb-wheel, and push-button control.
- The included remote controller and the EVO Lite+ mini drone have been paired at the factory. If for some reason the controller and mini drone comes un-paired, follow the instructions in the owner's manual to re-pair them.
- This remote controller can be used to control other EVO Lite Series mini drones, as well as EVO Nano Series mini drones. Only one drone can be paired, synced, and operated at a time.
Note: The EVO Lite Series mini drone is not compatible with Autel's Smart Controller.
Mobile Device Holder: The included remote controller features an integrated telescopic mobile device holder that can securely support your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS mobile device running the Autel Sky App. The built-in mobile device holder is designed to fit select Apple iPhones and Android smartphones. Once your compatible iPhone or Android smartphone device is mounted in the holder, it will also need to connect to the remote controller via USB (Lightning, microUSB, and USB-C cables included).
- The mobile device holder will fit select Apple iPhone and Android smartphones that are up to 3.5" in width.
- You may need to remove your phone case for your iPhoneo or Android smartphone to fit.
- Note compatible with Apple iPad or Android tablets.
Autel Sky App: The Autel Sky App (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 6.0+) offers advanced control and a live video feed from your compatible iPhone or Android smartphone device. The Autel Sky App integrates flying, shooting, editing and sharing functions into one simple-to-use application on your compatible mobile device. .
- Live Video Feed: Real-time images are displayed on the Autel Sky App and your compatible mobile device with in 2.7K, 1080p, or 720p resolution. You'll also get live flight data and status updates on the app.
- Flight Controls: The app gives you access to advance intelligent flight modes (Rocket, Orbit, Flick, Fade Away) and tracking modes (Fast follow, Smart follow, Surround follow)
- Camera Settings: Professional camera settings within the app include Shutter speed, Sensitivity, Exposure compensation, and more. You also gain access to Panoramic & Timelapse shooting, as well as powerful editing functions.
- Firmware Updates: The Autel Sky App also provides automatic firmware detection and updates for the EVO Lite+ mini drone and controller.
- The Autel Sky App is supported by the EVO Nano and Lite Series mini drones.
- The EVO Nano and Lite Series mini drones do not support the previous Autel Explorer app.
- The Autel Sky App is not supported by the EVO I, EVO II, EVO II Pro, or EVO II Dual.
Flight Battery: The Autel Robotics EVO Lite+ mini drone is powered by a rechargeable LiPO (lithium-ion polymer) battery rated at 11.13V, 6175mAH, and 68.7WH. The included LiPO battery allows the EVO Lite+ to fly continuously for 40 minutes (with no wind) or hover for up to 38 minutes (with no wind). The battery has 4 LEDs to indicate battery level and status. A total of three batteries are included.
- Real-Time Battery Information: The aircraft is able to communicate with the battery to get real time battery information such as voltage, capacity, current, temperature, etc. This information is visible on the Autel Sky App (for Apple iOS 13.0+ and Android OS 6.0+).
- Protection Circuitry: The rechargeable battery features Balance Protection to balance the voltage of each battery cell to prevent overcharging or over-discharging. The battery will stop charging automatically when the battery reaches full charge or if the charging current is too high in order to prevent severe damage. The battery will also shut down if a short circuit is detected. If the battery is not in use, it will disconnect power output once the self-discharge cycle has completed (this function is disabled during flight).
- Ultra-Low Power Mode: If the battery level falls below about 8%, the battery will enter ultra-low power mode to reduce self-consumption of electricity. When the battery enters ultra-low power consumption to recover, it needs to be activated by the charger before it can continue to be used normally.
Controller Battery: The included remote controller features a built-in rechargeable battery (3930mAH) that allows between 2.5 and 3.5 hours of remote control operation.
Charging Hub: Use the included charging hub, AC power adapter, and USB charging cable to recharge the three included flight batteries and the remote controller's built-in battery. All 3 flight batteries will connect to the hub and charge in sequence (not simultaneously). The remote controller can be connected to the AC power adapter's USB-A charging port at the same time using the supplied USB cable. It takes approximately 90 minutes to fully charge each battery.