About the Autel Robotics EVO II Pro V2 Rugged Bundle
Upgraded with dual-band connectivity
Upgraded with dual-band connectivity
The EVO II Pro V2 is an update on Autel Robotic's original EVO II Pro. It keeps all the same features that made the original so versatile and adds improved wireless stability. The included remote controller has a bright OLED screen and connects to the drone with upgraded dual-band wireless transmission.
Getting a fuzzy feed or losing the video connection entirely mid-flight is lame and potentially disastrous at high speeds. The V2's upgraded dual-band wireless system keeps your signal strong and resists pesky interference, making sure your video feed and control stay sharp and responsive.
Note: Version 2 of the EVO II series isn't compatible with the Version 1 ecosystem. This includes V1 remote controllers and the V1 Live Deck, but excludes rechargeable batteries, which are cross-compatible.
This quadcopter comes with a stable gimbal-mounted camera that rocks out detailed 20-megapixel stills and super-smooth 6K video. With a large 1" CMOS sensor and adjustable f/2.8-f/11 aperture, the Pro V2's camera puts you in the best position to capture gorgeous scenes from the air, even in low-light conditions. The drone is fast too, hitting up to 45 miles per hour, and its array of sensors give it 360° obstacle avoidance. This lets you fly with confidence while you focus on finding that next great shot.
The EVO II Pro V2 has several intelligent flight and photo modes to give you an impressive amount of flexibility out in the field. You can automatically send the drone to a selected destination, line up a flight plan of several pre-set waypoints, or have the drone fly in a perfect circle around a point of interest. You can also have the drone follow behind a moving target, maintain a parallel trajectory, or hover in place like an aerial tripod, all while the camera stays locked on.
If you want to get "hands-on" in the moment and capture the action at the same time, you can even direct the drone with Gesture Control. This lets you stay hands-free while the drone continues tracking you or another subject.
Keep it airborne
With this bundle you'll be snagging several useful extras that will let you keep your drone in the air, where it belongs. Each of the EVO II Pro's intelligent flight batteries gives you an impressive 40 minutes of flight. By adding a charger and another battery, this combo effectively doubles your airtime. It also comes with a suitcase-style carrying case which can carry the drone and included accessories, keeping them safe until it's time to launch.
- quadcopter with 6K Ultra HD camera, remote controller, two rechargeable batteries, charger, and carrying case
- flight time: 40 minutes
- maximum speed: 45 mph
- range: 5.5 miles
- 12 image sensors for 360° obstacle avoidance
- dual-core processing and machine learning let the drone's object detection track up to 64 subjects at once
- detects obstacles up to 98 feet away
- records to a 8GB internal storage or optional microSD memory card (up to 256GB, UHS-3 rating recommended)
- includes smart remote controller:
- 3.3" OLED display built-in
- dual-band signal transmission for strong, stable reception
- built-in rechargeable battery
- Battlock system prevents battery ejection during high-speed maneuvers and hard landings
- Note: not backward-compatible with V1 remote controllers or V1 Live Deck.
- 1" CMOS sensor
- 20-megapixel still photos
- shoots 6K video @ 30 fps (4K @ 60 fps)
- 3-axis gimbal mount stabilizes camera in flight
- up to 8X zoom (lossless up to 3X)
- maximum ISO: 12,800 (photo), 6,400 (video)
- adjustable aperture: f/2.8-f/11
- auto exposure bracketing and 10-bit HDR recording for cinematic video quality
Autel Explorer app features:
- Gesture Control offers hands-free flight and photography options
- Dynamic Track 2.0 allows the camera to track a moving object at high speed
- Hyper-light improves photos and video shot in low-light conditions
- time-lapse video at Ultra HD resolution
General info and accessories:
- pair of replacement propellers
- two intelligent flight batteries and charger
- suitcase-style hard carrying case
- micro-USB to micro-USB cable and micro-USB to USB-C cables
- protective gimbal cover
- SDK (software development kit) will be released in the near future for third-party support
- weight: 2.6 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- Note: The FAA offers the most up-to-date information on safety tips, rules, and regulations for responsible drone use. Many drones need to be registered, and state and/or local laws may restrict their use in some areas.
- MFR # 102001059
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Autel Robotics EVO II Pro V2 Rugged Bundle