About the Autel Robotics Smart Controller
Durable and easy to use
Durable and easy to use
The Autel Robotics Smart Controller is designed as a dedicated upgrade for the EVO II series of drones. It's lightweight with a comfortable grip, and it keeps a charge for up to 4.5 hours of use. It's a handy tool if you've got a long aerial shoot or outdoor adventure planned. The controller is rugged too, operating in temperatures between -4° and 104°F, so you can keep going even if the weather's not cooperating.
Cut through the sunlight
The large, ultra-bright screen makes it easy to see even in the most challenging outdoor environments. It's roughly four times as bright as the screen on your average mobile device — and bigger too at 7.9 inches. The live feed is in clear HD, and you can use the controller's powerful processor to view recordings in 4K at 60 fps.
Autel's Smart Controller has an intuitive touchscreen with a custom Android™ operating system. You can also access an ecosystem of downloadable third-party apps for added flexibility. Programmers can further fine-tune the experience by creating their own operating system. The controller's antennas use an SMA connection that allows you to replace them with third-party alternatives as well.
You can output video via the HDMI or USB ports on the controller. This lets you live stream to 4G/5G network devices. And the controller's 128GB internal memory gives you plenty of space to store photos and videos of your aerial exploits.
- controller for the Autel Robotics EVO II series of drones
- lightweight and portable with ergonomic grip
- ultra-bright 7.9" QHD display screen
- maximum brightness: 2000 nits
- resolution: 2048 x 1536
- low-latency video transmission up to 8.08 miles
- dual-band with automatic frequency switching
- operating temperature: -4° to 104°F
- custom Android operating system
- download third-party apps for additional flexibility
- powerful Samsung Exynos 8895 8-core processor
- 128GB internal memory stores media and flight logs
- HD live feed and 4K playback @ 60 fps
- supports live streaming to 4G/5G network modules
- detachable antennas with SMA connectors
- 1 HDMI port, 1 USB-A port, 1 USB-C port
- includes removable control sticks
- battery life: 4.5 hours
- charging time: 2 hours
- weight: 2.5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 6017
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Autel Robotics Smart Controller