About the Ring A19 Smart LED Bulb
Smarten up your lighting
Smarten up your lighting
Looking to add or expand smart lighting within your home? Just replace the standard bulb in almost any light fixture with this energy-efficient Ring A19 smart bulb. Connect it to the Ring Smart Lighting Bridge (sold separately), and you'll have easy-to-control, dimmable, warm white light.
Easy app and voice control
The Ring mobile app lets you control this bulb from anywhere, even when you're not at home. You can turn the bulb on or off or adjust its brightness right from the palm of your hand. The app also lets you group the bulb with other Ring lighting, doorbells, and cameras.
And if you have an Amazon Alexa device, you can dim your lights or turn them on and off just by asking.
If you'd rather not have to think about it, you can create a lighting schedule that turns your bulb on or off at a set time. Or even better — you can trigger the bulb with a motion sensor.
- single smart add-on LED light bulb for use with Ring Smart Lighting Bridge
- A19 form factor with E26 fitting
- bulb can be controlled through the free Ring app for Apple® and Android™
- control your light from anywhere
- turn on or off, adjust the brightness, and set lighting schedules
- sync with other Ring lighting, doorbells, and cameras
- color temperature: 3500K
- compatible with Amazon Alexa devices for voice control
- instant-on means no waiting for bulb to warm up
- adjustable brightness up to 800 lumens
- roughly equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb
- approximately 25,000 hours of use per bulb
- operating temperature: -4ºF to 104ºF
- UL rated for damp locations, but should not be exposed directly to water
- not suitable for use with standard dimmers, emergency lights, or non-Ring motion sensors and timers
- 2-1/2"W x 4-3/8"H x 2-1/2"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 5AT1S3-WEN0
What's in the box:
- White LED Smart light bulb
- Operating Instructions
- Ring App QR code
- Important Product Information
- Ring window decal
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Ring A19 Smart LED Bulb
Overview: The Ring Smart Lightbulb is a Wi-Fi controllable, highly efficient LED light bulb. When connected to the Ring Bridge, you can control the bulb in the Ring App, and use it in conjunction with select Ring doorbells and cameras, Ring Smart Lights, and some Alexa-enabled devices. The Ring Smart Lightbulb has the equivalent to a 60-watt incandescent bulb, and screws directly into a standard A19 socket or fixture. It can be used indoors, and in protected outdoor locations.
Light Bulb: The Ring LED Smart is approximately 2.5" at its widest point and 4.4" tall. The bulb is rated at 8.5 watts and 800 lumens, with a color temperature of 3500K. Its estimated life is 22.8 years, based on 3 hours use per day. The bulb can be turned on or off remotely, and brightness dimmed or brightened via the Ring app, when connected wirelessly to the Ring Bridge. The operating temperature range is -4°F to 104°F.
Note: The bulb is not for use in standard dimmer switches, or with photo sensors, motion sensors, or timers, unless specifically designed for Ring Smart Lighting.
Ring Bridge: The Ring Bridge integrates Ring Smart Lights, Motion Sensors, and Transformers into your Ring system. The Bridge uses your home's Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz) to connect to the Ring app. It also connects to other Ring Smart Lights using a proprietary long-range protocol. During setup on the Ring app, you can control groups of lights at once, and receive notifications via the app when any light or motion sensor detects movement. You can also integrate Smart Lights with Ring Doorbells or Security Cameras for enhanced security, and control the lights via voice control with Alexa. A minimum internet upload speed of 1 Mbps is required, but for optimal performance, 2 Mbps or higher is recommended. Up to 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices can be supported by a single Bridge. Without the Bridge, the Ring Smart Lightbulb functions only as standard lightbulb.
Ring App: The Ring app connects to select Ring devices to let you view and control those devices all in one place. With the app, you can turn lights on or off, change the brightness, and set lighting schedules. The Ring app is supported by Windows 10 PCS, and Mac OS X 10.11 or later. The mobile app is available for Apple iPhone and iPad running iOS 10.0 or later, or for Android devices with version 5.0 and up.