About the Ring Smart Lighting Bridge
Smart lights where you need them
If you want to expand the “Ring of Security” around your home with smart lighting, you're going to need this Bridge. It's the hub that integrates Ring's exterior smart lights, motion sensors, and transformers into your Ring ecosystem.
Expand your home's ring of security into your landscape with Ring's line of smart lighting devices and the Bridge.
Without the Bridge, Ring smart lights are merely standard motion-sensing lights. When you add the Bridge, you can easily group and control them all using the Ring mobile app.
The app can also notify you if any of your lights or motion sensors are triggered by movement. You can even have that movement turn on some or all of your lights.
Alexa, turn on the lights
The Bridge can connect your Ring Smart Lights to select Alexa-enabled devices for voice control of your lights. You can also have Alexa speak up when one of your lights or motion sensors detects motion.
- central hub integrates Ring smart lights, motion sensors, and transformers into your Ring ecosystem
- connects to other Ring devices using a proprietary long-range communication protocol
- connects to the Ring app using your home Wi-Fi network (2.4 GHz)
- create groups so you can control multiple lights at once
- add motion sensors to monitor areas where you don't need lights or cameras
- Ring mobile app can notify you when any light or motion sensor is tripped
- motion detected by sensors or lights can trigger Ring Doorbells or cameras to begin recording video (Ring Protect plan required)
- voice control using select Alexa-enabled devices
- place indoors as close to Smart Lighting as possible, preferably near a window
- operating temperature 32°F to 120°F
- 2-3/8"W x 2-1/2"H x 13/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 5B01S8-WEN0
More details on the Ring Smart Lighting Bridge