About the Ring Smart Lighting Floodlight Battery
Smarter than your average floodlight
Ring's Smart Lighting Floodlight is a powerful motion-sensing floodlight, but if you connect it to your Ring ecosystem using the Ring Smart Lighting Bridge (sold separately), it can do more than shine a light.
When someone enters the motion zone, it will not only turn on the bright LED floodlights, but it will also send a notification to your phone to let you know. And if you have it grouped with other lights, it can turn those on, too.
If you are a Ring Protect subscriber, you can even have it trigger recording on your other Ring cameras and doorbells so you catch motion events even earlier.
Alexa, turn on the lights
When you connect your Floodlight via the Bridge, you can use select Alexa-enabled devices to control your lights using your voice. And Alexa can speak up when one of your lights or motion sensors detects motion.
Choose the right Ring Floodlight
This Ring Floodlight is powered by 4 "D" batteries. If you are replacing an existing hardwired floodlight, you'll probably want to pick up the Ring Floodlight Wired. They are both available in your choice of black or white.
- battery-powered, motion-activated LED floodlight
- 3500°-Kelvin, 600-Lumen bulbs
- 4-way positionable motion detector
- up to 180° field of view
- 45-foot range
- connect to Ring Smart Lighting Bridge to access "smart" features:
- group lights
- turn lights on/off from app
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when motion is detected
- voice control using compatible Alexa-enabled devices
- adjustable auto-shutoff time: 30 seconds to 2 minutes
- weather-resistant (IP 66 rating)
- operating temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- powered by 4 "D" batteries (not included)
- battery life: approximately 1 year with normal use
- 5-1/2"W x 10-7/16"H x 4-11/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 5B21S8-BEN0
More details on the Ring Smart Lighting Floodlight Battery