About the Ring Smart Lighting Floodlight Wired
Smarter than your average floodlight
Ring's Smart Lighting Floodlight is a powerful motion-sensing floodlight, but if you connect it to your Ring ecosystem using the Ring Smart Lighting Bridge (sold separately), it can do more than shine a light.
When someone enters the motion zone, it will not only turn on the ultra-bright LED floodlights, but it will also send a notification to your phone to let you know. And if you have it grouped with other lights, it can turn those on, too.
Alexa, turn on the lights
When you connect your Floodlight via the Bridge, you can use select Alexa-enabled devices to control your lights using your voice. And Alexa can speak up when one of your lights or motion sensors detects motion.
Choose the right Ring Floodlight
This Ring Floodlight has to be hardwired. If you aren't replacing an existing floodlight, check out the Ring Floodlight Battery instead. They are both available in your choice of black or white.
- hardwired, motion-activated LED floodlight
- 3500°-Kelvin, 2000-Lumen bulbs
- 4-way positionable motion detector
- up to 180° field of view
- 70-foot range
- connect to Ring Smart Lighting Bridge to access "smart" features:
- group lights
- turn lights on/off from app
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when motion is detected
- voice control using compatible Alexa-enabled devices
- adjustable auto-shutoff time: 30 seconds to 2 minutes
- operating temperature: -4°F to 118.4°F
- mounting requirement: 4-inch round weatherproof electrical box with 110-240 volts AC power
- 7"W x 8-3/8"H x 7-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 5W21S8-WEN0
More details on the Ring Smart Lighting Floodlight Wired