About the Ring Solar Panel
Do you enjoy changing batteries? I sure don't, especially when it involves climbing a ladder. With this Ring Solar Panel and a few hours of direct sunlight per day, you'll never have to change or charge the battery pack on your Ring Spotlight Cam or Stick Up Cam again. Toolkit and mounting bracket are included for quick and easy setup.
- solar panel keeps Ring Spotlight Cam Battery or Stick Up Cam Battery charged
- requires a few hours of direct sunlight per day
- adjustable mounting bracket included
- only works with battery versions of Ring Spotlight Cam and Stick Up Cam
- connects with included 13-foot USB cable
- 5-1/2"W x 7-3/4"H x 1/2"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 8ASPS7-WEN0
What's in the box:
- Solar panel (white) with attached 13' cable
- Mounting bracket
- 5 Self-tapping screws with rubber washers (Length 1")
- 5 Plastic wall anchors
- Drill bit (6mm / 15/64")
- Screwdriver (with Phillips and Star bit)
- Setup Guide
Ring Solar Panel reviews
Awesome addition to my spotlight camera so there is no need to change out the batteries or charge the batteries.
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Ring Solar Panel
Overview: The Ring Solar Panel is an accessory for the Spotlight Cam Battery and Stick Up Cam Battery security cameras. With an output of 2 watts at 5 volts, the panel keeps the battery in the cameras charged so you'll never run out of power. The weather-resistant Solar Panel has a 13' cable to give you more mounting options. It comes with an adjustable mounting bracket, hardware, and mounting tools.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?