About the Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In
Ring doesn't want you to feel at all limited by their new third generation Stick Up Cam. You don't even have to stick it up — use the integrated base to place it on a tabletop or shelf. It plugs into a standard AC outlet for power, so you don't need to worry about keeping a battery charged. And it's weather-resistant, so you can mount it indoors or out.
Two-way talk lets you chat with the kids from wherever you are.
A robust app
The Ring mobile app lets you view the camera's live stream in real time from wherever you are. Press the talk button to have a chat with people or pets at home. Or — if you see uninvited guests — press the alarm button to activate the Stick Up Cam's siren to scare them off.
You can also customize motion zones and schedules so that you only get notifications when you actually need them.
Optional cloud storage
The camera streams live footage to the app 24/7, but if you want to save or send video clips, you'll need a Ring Protect plan. Ring Protect is a subscription-based cloud storage service. The basic package ($3/month or $30/year) covers a single camera and allows you to save and share your Ring videos from that camera. You get a free, 30-day trial subscription when you activate your Ring device.
Installing multiple Ring devices? The Ring Protect Plus plan ($10/month or $100/year) includes cloud storage for unlimited Ring devices at a single location.
The Ring app shows you views from all your Ring cameras in one easy-to-navigate interface.
Just ask Alexa
I also have good news for Smart Home fans — Ring cameras will work with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for hands-free home monitoring. You can set regular Echo devices to illuminate and make an announcement when your Ring camera senses motion. And if you have an Echo Show or Spot, you can ask Alexa to show you the live stream from your Stick Up Cam.
Part of your ring of security
Remember — Ring Stick Up Cam is just one piece of your home protection puzzle. Fill in the gaps with these other Ring devices:
- weather-resistant plug-in home security camera
- view 1080p HD video from anywhere
- night vision lets you see in the dark
- 110° horizontal, 57° vertical field of view
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz)
- plugs into standard AC outlet for power
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when motion is detected
- app features include:
- customizable motion zones and scheduling
- siren activation
- two-way talk with noise cancellation
- live view
- compatible with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for voice control
- optional cloud storage subscriptions available for saving or sending video clips
- 2-3/8"W x 3-7/8"H x 2-3/8"D (without stand)
- 2-7/16"W x 4-3/4"H x 3-1/4"D (with stand)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 8SW1S9-WEN0
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Ring Stick Up Cam Plug-In