About the Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro
Upgrade your floodlights
Upgrade your floodlights
I have two Ring Floodlight Cams, and I love the crystal clear view they give me of my front and back yards. This new Floodlight Cam Pro builds on an already great feature set with brighter LEDs, enhanced audio, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and more advanced motion detection. It does need to be hardwired, but it connects to standard junction boxes and easily replaces existing wired floodlights for a substantial home security upgrade with minimal effort.
Ring's Floodlight Cam Pro comes in black or white to complement your home's exterior.
Ring's Floodlight Cam Pro uses a new radar technology to deliver a couple of cool features that work together. Older iterations of Ring's motion detection allowed you to create custom motion zones using the app. The Pro expands on this with 3D Motion Detection. You set a perimeter between five and thirty feet from your camera, and a recording will be triggered when someone or something enters that area. You'll also be able to see their path as a series of dots using Bird's Eye View, a feature that uses satellite imaging to give you an aerial view of motion events around your home.
Optional cloud storage
The camera streams live footage to the app 24/7, but if you want to save or send video clips, you'll need a Ring Protect plan. Ring Protect is a subscription-based cloud storage service. The basic package ($3/month or $30/year) covers a single camera and allows you to save and share your Ring videos from that camera. You get a free, 30-day trial subscription when you activate your Ring device.
Installing multiple Ring devices? The Ring Protect Plus plan ($10/month or $100/year) includes cloud storage for unlimited Ring devices at a single location.
Just ask Alexa
I also have good news for Smart home fans — Ring cameras will work with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices for voice control. If you have an Amazon Fire TV, or an Echo Show or Spot, you can ask Alexa to show you the live stream from your Floodlight Cam.
Part of your ring of security
Remember — Ring Floodlight Cam is just one piece of your home protection puzzle. Fill in the gaps with these other Ring devices:
- hardwired home security camera with motion-activated ultra-bright LED floodlights
- view 1080p HD video from anywhere
- color night vision lets you see in the dark
- 2000-Lumen motion-activated floodlights
- connects to your network via Wi-Fi® (2.4 or 5 GHz)
- radar-based 3D motion detection
- 270° field of view
- set a motion perimeter up to 30 feet away
- Bird's Eye View shows the path of visitors on an aerial map view for motion events recorded by your camera
- get smart alerts on your mobile device when motion is detected
- camera has 140° field of view for recording
- app features include:
- adjustable motion zones and scheduling
- 110-decibel alarm activation
- two-way talk
- live view
- smart zoom with panning
- "Shared Users" functionality for sharing access to your Ring devices with other users
- optional cloud storage subscriptions available for saving or sending video clips
- compatible with Amazon Alexa devices for voice control
- easily replaces existing wired floodlights and connects to standard junction boxes
- mounting base: 4-3/4" diameter
- please note that due to sensor configuration, this product can only be mounted vertically
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # B08FCWQWDZ
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Pro