About the Ring Wedge Kit
Optimal mounting height for Ring Video Doorbell is four feet. But our front doors don't always conform to the norm, do they? Fortunately, Ring offers this accessory wedge kit. You can use one (5°), two (10°), or all three (15°) of the kit's wedges depending on how steep you need the angle to be. They are paintable to match your home's exterior.
Here are some situations where you might want to angle your Ring Video Doorbell down to improve performance:
- your door is up a flight of stairs
- you are mounting on siding
- your current doorbell is mounted higher than 4 feet
If you want to increase your side angle, you'll need the corner kit instead.
What's in the box:
- 3 Plastic wedges (for vertical angling)
- 4 Self-tapping screws (Length 5/16")
- 2 Self-tapping screws (Length 1-1/8")
- 2 Self-tapping screws (Length 1-1/4")
- 2 Self-tapping screws (Length 2")
- 2 Plastic wall anchors
- Install Guide
Ring Wedge Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Ring Wedge Kit
Overview: The Ring Video Doorbell Wedge Kit lets you angle the camera toward your walkway for best performance. The kit includes three stackable wedges to increase the up/down angle of the doorbell in 5° increments. This gives you a vertical angle adjustment of 5°, 10°, or 15° depending upon how many you stack together. The wedges are made of high-impact plastic, and are paintable to match your home. Mounting hardware is included.