About the Rolls DA134
Get a free system design
Distribute stereo signal to multiple amplifiers
The Rolls DA134 distributes a line-level stereo signal to four right and four left outputs, or a mono signal to eight outputs. Run those outputs to the inputs of one ore more commercial amps, and you can share that source throughout a larger venue. Each stereo output has a separate front-panel volume control knob.
There's one stereo RCA input and one stereo 3.5mm input on the back panel, and four stereo RCA outputs. A mono/stereo switch lets you choose the configuration that makes sense for your venue.
- distributes line level stereo signal to four right and left outputs
- mono signal to eight outputs
- one stereo RCA input
- one stereo 3.5mm input
- four stereo RCA outputs with individual front-panel volume controls
- one stereo RCA pass-through output
Dimensions and warranty:
- 6-11/16"W x 1-11/16"H x 4-1/8"D
- weight: 1.3 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DA134
What's in the box:
- Distribution amplifier
- 59" DC Power supply (15.0VDC/500mA output)
- Instruction sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rolls DA134
Overview: The Rolls DA134 high-end, four-channel audio distribution amplifier lets you distribute signals from a stereo RCA or 3.5mm input to 4 pairs of RCA outputs with up to 20dB of signal gain available. The DA134 can also distribute a mono input signal to each of the 8 output jacks. Front-panel Level controls for each output allow for individual volume adjustment for each output zone.
- RCA: A single pair of RCA jacks is provided for signal input.
- 3.5mm: A stereo 3.5mm jack can be used for inputting signals from a smartphone, tablet, or other portable audio device.
- Pass-Thru: A pair of RCA jacks will pass audio directly from the Input jacks, unaffected. The Pass-Thru can be used to link multiple DA134s together.
- Outputs (Channels 1-4): Four pairs of RCA output jacks can be used to distribute sound out to multiple amps or powered speakers in different areas. These can be used as 4 pairs of stereo outputs or 8 individual mono outputs, based on the position of the front-panel Stereo-Mono switch.
- Level Controls: Four rotary dials control the output level of each of the 4 pairs of RCA output Channels (Ch.1-4). These can provide up to 20dB of gain per Channel.
- Stereo-Mono Switch: When set to Stereo, this allows a stereo input to be distributed to each of the 4 stereo output RCAs. When set to Mono, it allows a mono input signal to be sent to each of the 8 RCA output jacks.
- Power LED: Lights if the distribution amplifier is powered on.