About the Rolls MB15b ProMatch
Connect your consumer and pro audio gear with this versatile 2-way converter
The Rolls MB15b lets you make clean connections between your consumer electronics and your studio recording or pro audio mixing gear. This 2-way box has two "channels." Channel 1 accepts professional line-level stereo XLR connections and outputs consumer line-level signals through its left and right RCA jacks. Channel 2 does the exact opposite, so you can convert in either direction. There's also an extra consumer line-level 3.5mm input and RCA aux output. Volume knobs for each channel let you dial in the signals for optimum performance.
- two-way converter
- "Channel 1" converts stereo XLR (pro line-level) inputs to stereo RCA (consumer line-level) outputs
- "Channel 2" converts stereo RCA (consumer line-level) inputs to stereo XLR (pro line-level) outputs
- "Channel 2" features an additional stereo 3.5mm line-level input and stereo RCA line-level output
- independent level control knobs for Channels 1 and 2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MB15B
What's in the box:
- Two-way stereo converter
- 59" DC Power cord (output: 15VDC/500mA)
- Instruction sheet
Rolls MB15b ProMatch reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rolls MB15b ProMatch
Overview: The Rolls MB15b ProMatch lets you convert professional line-level signals (+4dB) into consumer-level RCA signals (-10dB) and vice-versa.
Inputs & Outputs: The MB15b features 2 converters, Channel 1 & 2, built into one chassis, allowing conversion in both directions.
- Channel 1: This includes 2 balanced female XLR inputs for connecting +4dB signals. The Output side includes a pair of RCA jacks for outputting -10dB signals to consumer audio devices. A Level adjustment knob lets you dial in the proper signal level.
- Channel 2: This section of the converter features a pair of RCA input jacks and a 3.5mm stereo audio input jack for running consumer-level signals into the converter. Outputs consist of a pair of balanced male XLR jacks for running the converted +4dB signal to professional line-level devices. A pair of female RCA output jacks is also provided, outputting signals from either set of input jacks on Channel 2. This is handy for converting signals from the 3.5mm stereo input into consumer-level -10dB RCA signals. Channel 2 also includes a Level adjustment knob for fine tuning the signal level.
- Maximum Output:
- Balanced: +18dB
- Unbalanced: +12dB
- Maximum Input:
- Balanced: +22dB
- Unbalanced: +22dB
- Input Impedance:
- RCA: 100kO
- XLR: 10kO
- 3.5mm Stereo: 10kO
- Output Impedance:
- RCA: 100O
- XLR: 100O
- Noise Floor: -88dB
- +4dB Input: -8dB
- -10dB Input: +20dB
- THD: 0.003%
- Power Adapter: +15VDC/500mA
- Dimensions: W = 5.17", H = 1.68", D = 3.95"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
9 questions already asked