About the Rolls MS211
This stand lets you set up a microphone for making announcements at your place of business. The large button on the base can be configured as a mute button for a live mic, or push-to-talk for a microphone in standby mode.
- configurable button: push to mute or push to talk
- balanced XLR input and output
- 6" gooseneck with mic clip
- bottom panel screw holes for permanent mounting
- 5"W x 10-7/8"H x 5"D (base only)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MS211
What's in the box:
- Desktop microphone stand
- Instruction sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rolls MS211
Overview: The Rolls MS211 microphone stand features a flexible 6" goose-neck mounted on a desktop pedestal, and includes a momentary switch that can be configured to either mute a microphone (sold separately) or as a push-to-talk function. A microphone stand-adapter comes pre-attached to the goose-neck stand using a standard 5/8" thread. The MS211 is completely passive and requires no power connection.
- Female XLR: Input from microphone.
- Male XLR: Output to mixer or amplifier.
- Momentary Switch: Can be configured for push-to-talk (PTT) or push-to-mute (PTM, default).
- Selector Switch: A small hole on the left side of the base gives access to a push-button for changing the Momentary Switch's mode of operation: When the push-button is out, the Momentary Switch will Mute a connected mic. When the push-button is in, the Momentary Switch will work in a push-to-talk function.
Mounting: The MS211 features a sturdy base with a tactile rubber bottom for secure placement on a table or desk. Two screw holes on the bottom of the pedestal allow the microphone stand to be mounted.
- Goose-Neck Height: 6"
- Goose-Neck Thread: 5/8"
- Base Dimensions: W = 5.0", H = 1.5", D = 5.0"
- Overall Height: Approx. 10.875"