About the Rolls RM69 Mix Mate 3
Get a free system design
A handy six-channel mixer
The Rolls RM69 Mix Mate 3 lets you mix sound from microphones and multiple line-level sources. In addition two channels for balanced XLR mic inputs, the RM69 has four unbalanced stereo RCA inputs on the rear panel for connecting music sources. A 1/4" insert jack lets you loop in an outboard signal processor.
Signal can be passed to a commercial amplifier via unbalanced stereo RCA or balanced XLR outputs on the rear panel.
- individual level and tone controls for mic 1 and mic 2
- DIP switches for applying phantom power to one or both mic inputs
- front-panel mono switch toggles between mono and stereo operation
- four source level controls with variable bass and treble
Inputs and outputs:
- front-panel XLR mic input
- parallels rear-panel mic 1 input
- front-panel 1/8" source input jack
- parallels rear-panel source 4 input
- two rear-panel balanced XLR mic inputs
- four unbalanced RCA inputs for connecting sources
- 1/4" TRS mic FX insert jack lets you loop in an effects processor (insert cable required)
- one unbalanced stereo RCA output
- left/right pair of balanced XLR outputs
- 3.5mm headphone output with level control
Dimensions and warranty:
- 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 4-5/8"D (1U rack space)
- weight: 5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RM69
What's in the box:
- Six-channel mixer
- 59" DC Power cord (output: 15VDC/500mA)
- Instruction sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rolls RM69 Mix Mate 3
Overview: The Rolls RM69 Mix Mate 3 six-channel mixer features 2 microphone inputs, 4 stereo RCA pre-amp inputs, and 2 stereo outputs in both unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR connections. Convenient front-panel features include a microphone input (paralleled with rear mic Input 1), a 3.5mm stereo input for a portable player, and a headphone output with Level control. Housed in a durable steel chassis that takes up a single rack-space, the RM69 is an ideal choice for small restaurants, night clubs, coffee shops, and mobile DJs.
- Microphone 1&2: Two rear-panel balanced XLR jacks can be used with either dynamic or condenser type microphones. A third front-panel XLR is conveniently provided that's connected in parallel with rear mic Input 1. Phantom power can be applied to these inputs when using a condenser microphone.
- Source Inputs: Four rear-panel pairs of unbalanced RCA jacks can be used for playback of a CD player, satellite tuner, digital media player, or other audio playback devices with RCA outputs.
- 3.5mm Stereo: A front-panel 3.5mm stereo audio jack lets you easily play music from a smartphone, tablet, or portable player, using its headphone output.
- Main Outputs: These include a stereo pair of both unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR jacks.
- Headphone: A front-panel 3.5mm (1/8") TRS headphone jack can be used for monitoring input signals.
- Mic FX Insert: A rear-panel 1/4" TRS jack lets you add outboard effects to the microphone signals. By using an insert cable (not included), mic signals can be routed to the input of an effects processor on the "tip", with return signals coming back on the "ring" line.
- Level: Seven Level dials, one for each Mic and Source Input, let you control the amount of signal being fed to the Main Outputs (range: 0-10). An additional Level dial is provided for the Headphone output.
- Tone: Each of the two Mic Inputs includes a Tone control dial. Turning it clockwise from center detent will decrease the low frequencies, while turning it counter-clockwise from center detent will decrease the high frequencies.
- Bass&Treble: These two controls affect the Source Inputs (RCA). The Bass control adjusts 100Hz by ±12dB and the Treble control adjusts 10kHz by ±12dB.
- Mono: This front-panel button switches the output signals from stereo to mono.
- Phantom Power: Two rear-panel DIP switches let you activate +15VDC of phantom power to both Microphone Inputs. Phantom power is Off with the switches up, On in the down position.
- Power LED: Lights green when the unit is plugged into AC power.
- XLR (Balanced): 2
- RCA (Unbalanced): 4 Pairs
- Input Impedance:
- Mic: 600O
- Source (RCA): 22kO
- Maximum Input Level:
- Mic: -14dBV Mic level
- Source: 24dBV
- Headphone Impedance: >8O
- Phantom Power: +15VDC
- Output Level: +17dBV Max.
- Output Impedance: 100O Balanced
- Maximum Gain:
- Mic: 60dB
- Source: 26dB
- Noise Floor: -80dB, THD: <0.025%
- S/N Ratio: 96dB
- Dimensions: W = 19.0", H = 1.750", D = 4.57"
- Weight: 5 lbs.