About the Rolls SS412
Select sound from one of four sources
The Rolls SS412 lets you connect up to four analog consumer line-level sources and choose which one to listen to. There are four stereo RCA inputs on the rear panel, with a 3.5mm stereo TRS jack on the front that parallels rear input 4. A single RCA output sends signal to your amplifier. The fully passive source selector is not powered and contains no internal electronics, so it introduces no distortion into the signal path.
- four-position source selection control
- rotary level control works as a passive signal attenuator
- four stereo RCA inputs
- front-panel 3.5mm stereo input (parallels rear input 4)
- stereo RCA output
- powder coated steel chassis
- handcrafted in Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5-13/16"W x 1-3/4"H x 3-3/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SS412
What's in the box:
- Source selector
- Instruction sheet
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Rolls SS412
Overview: The Rolls SS412 passive source selector lets you run up to 4 consumer-level audio playback devices, using RCA outputs, to a receiver or amplifier with one set of RCA inputs. The SS412 is completely passive and does not require any power for operation. This means the source selector imparts no noise or distortion into the signal path. The front panel includes a convenient 3.5mm audio input for easily plugging in a smartphone or tablet without having to access the rear panel.
- Inputs: Includes 4 pairs of RCA inputs for consumer-level audio playback devices (-10dB).
- Outputs: Includes 1 pair of RCA outputs for running to a receiver or amplifier.
- Input Selector: A 4-way rotary dial lets you select an input source.
- Level: Adjusts the output volume of the selected source. (Range: 0-10).
- Note: The Level control works as an attenuator, since the source selector is passive.
- 3.5mm Input (Input 4): This jack lets you easily connect a portable audio playback device, smartphone, or tablet to the front panel. This input runs in parallel with Input 4 and is selected as such.