- wireless HD indoor security camera and universal garage door opener control
- compatible with most garage door opener brands and models
- camera has 127° wide-angle lens
- 1080p full HD streaming and recording
- IR night vision lets you see in the dark
- connects to your home's Wi-Fi network
- free mobile app features:
- operate your garage door opener from anywhere
- share access with friends and family
- two-way talk
- enable mobile alerts when sound or movement is detected
- 24/7 live stream access
- cloud storage subscription (sold separately) allows you to view recorded footage
- add voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Home devices
- micro USB port for power
- includes magnetic base and wall-mount bracket for versatile installation options
- 3-5/16"H x 2-13/16"W
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AG-02
What's in the box:
- Wi-Fi Garage camera
- 79" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- AC adapter with USB output port (DC output: 5V 1000mA)
- 16' Connecting cable
- Metal mounting plate
- 2 Flat-head screws (Length 1")
- 2 Plastic wall anchors
- Dual-sided adhesive
- User Manual
More details on the Alcidae Garager 2
Overview: The Alcidae Garager 2 is a handy Wi-Fi camera for your garage that doubles as a remote garage door opener. Not only can you open and close your garage door from your smartphone, you can visually confirm that the door is open or closed. The Garager 2 features Full HD 1080p video and two-way audio, and comes with an AC adapter, a USB power cable, and a wire that connects to your garage door motor's remote contacts.
Camera Specifications: The Garager 2 is equipped with a wide angle lens that provides a 127° viewing angle to cover the entire garage door from a short distance. It uses IR and ambient light sensors that support Night Vision so you can see in a dark garage. The camera delivers 1080p Full HD video to your smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz) with WEP/WAP/WAP2 security protocol. In addition, the Garager 2 works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant, so you can open and close the garage door using voice commands.
Alcidae App: The Alcidae App lets you view a video stream or recorded video from the Garager 2 in real time on your smartphone or tablet. Two-way audio from the camera to your smartphone is also possible. In the app, you can set up your camera to notify you when the garage door is opened or closed, and in the event of a motion or sound detection event. The sensitivity of the motion and sound detection features can be set to low, medium, or high. For remote operation of the garage door, you'll need to enter your garage door motor's make and model into the app during setup. If desired, you can add multiple users to your Alcidae account, providing access to other family members. The Alcidae app is available for Apple iPhone/iPad (iOS 8.0 or later) and Android (version 4.1 and up) devices.
Cloud Service: Alcidae offers secure and convenient Danale Cloud Storage for your video recordings of motion and sound detection events. For $5.00 per month, you get 24-hour daily recording, and storage for up to 7 continuous days. After 7 days, the video storage begins to overwrite the oldest data. The recorded footage can be saved and shared, if desired.
Power: The camera is powered by USB power (5 volts 1000mA), supplied by the included AC adapter and 79" USB cable.
Mounting: The Garager 2 is attached to an adjustable magnetic base. The most common mounting method is to the bottom of the garage door opener motor. A metal mounting disk, with 2 screws and a dual-sided adhesive pad are included. Once mounted, you can rotate the camera on the metal disk and tilt the camera up to 90° for best viewing. You must have an AC outlet near the garage door motor to provide power to the camera. The included connecting wire must be connected from the camera to the garage door's remote terminals in order to control the door remotely through your smartphone or tablet.