About the Shure SE112-BT1
Pro-grade in-ears for everyday listening
Shure earphones are often marketed for professionals — but many of our customers use them for listening on-the-go. The Shure SE 112-BT1 makes it even easier. They have Bluetooth built in, so music plays wirelessly from your phone. You still get the stunning noise-isolation and striking clarity that makes Shure a go-to pick for stage and studio pros.
- wireless in-ear headphones
- single dynamic MicroDriver tuned for deep bass
- up to 37dB of noise attenuation
- Bluetooth adapter cable is fixed to earpieces (not detachable)
Shure RMCE-BT1 Bluetooth Communication Cable (attached):
- wraps your ears for added security
- Bluetooth 4.1 for wireless music and phone calls
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 8 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- voice prompts provide information on battery life, device connection, and caller ID
- built-in microphone for phone calls
- in-line three-button remote for controlling music, calls, and volume
- IPX4-rated water-resistant
- length: 30-1/2"
Accessories and Specs:
- includes 3 sizes of soft flex ear tips for proper fit, comfort, and noise isolation
- clothing clip
- zippered pouch included
- frequency response: 25-17,000 Hz
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SE112-K-BT1
What's in the box:
- Wireless in-ear headphones (black) with attached 30" connecting cable and in-line remote/microphone
- 20" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and a Micro-B USB on other end)
- Clothing clip
- 3 Pairs of silicone ear tips
- Ear phone nozzle cleaning tool
- Zippered storage case
- Limited Warranty
- Online registration card
- Safety precautions
More details on the Shure SE112-BT1
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.568" x 0.797"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||25-17k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Shure SE112-BT1 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones deliver crystal clear, spacious sound with rich bass. These in-ear headphones are equipped with a single dynamic MicroDriver. They connect via Bluetooth to your smartphone or tablet, and have a 30" connecting cable. The SE112-BT1 Wireless has a rechargeable battery, and comes with three pairs of ear tips for best fit and sound isolation.
Bluetooth 4.1: The SE112-BT1 Wireless in-ear headphones are hardwired to the RMCE-BT1 Bluetooth-enabled Remote+Mic Accessory Cable. With Bluetooth 4.1, you can wirelessly connect with most smartphones, tablets, or laptops from up to 30 feet (10 meters). The included clothing clip helps stabilize and secure the cable during any activity.
In-line Remote/Mic: The in-line 3-button remote and microphone lets you control your music playback, phone calls, and voice assistants (Siri, Google, etc.). The remote/mic works with both Apple iOS and Android devices. There are two outer buttons (+ and -), and a center button. The outer buttons are for raising and lowering the volume, and for skipping to the next or previous track. The center button can turn on/off the power, pair with the Bluetooth device, play/pause music, answer/end/reject a phone call, and activate your digital voice assistant.
Power Requirements: The headphones are powered by a Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery. The battery provides up to 8 hours on a full charge, or 2 hours on a 15-minute quick charge. A Micro USB cable is provided for charging the battery.
Ear Tips: The SE112-BT1 Wireless comes with three sizes of silicone flex sleeves. The sleeves provide a secure, comfortable fit, and a good seal to enhance the bass and to block up to 37dB of ambient noise.
Cleaning Tool: In-ear headphones require cleaning from time to time to maintain sound quality. When the earphone nozzle becomes blocked, the sound quality deteriorates. The obstruction can be removed with the included wire loop cleaning tool. The length of the wire loop is customized to allow the tool to reach into the nozzle without damaging the sound filter inside.
Carrying Case: The SE112-BT1 Wireless comes with a black cloth storage case with a zippered closure.
- Transducer Type: Single dynamic MicroDriver
- Frequency Response: 25Hz - 17kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 105 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Net weight: 0.6 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?