About the Shure Centraverse™ CVB
The Shure CVB boundary microphone is for a lectern, conference table, desk, podium, or other location where you need a microphone that's out of sight and out of the way. This rugged low-profile mic features an omnidirectional polar pattern that can clearly pick up one speaker or several seated around it.
Shure's CommShield® technology guards against unwanted radio frequency interference from smartphones and other wireless devices. The attached 12-foot XLR cable means there's no bulky connector parked next to the microphone.
- low-profile electret condenser microphone
- attached 12-ft. XLR cable
- designed for recording speech from individuals or small groups
- omnidirectional polar pattern
- powered by phantom power
- frequency response: 70-16,000 Hz
- output impedance: 180 ohms
- sensitivity: -28 dBV/PA
- requires phantom power (11 to 52V) on your mixer or audio interface
- 2-1/2"W x 15/16"H x 3-1/2"D
- weight: 8 oz.
- male XLR connector
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CVB-B/O
What's in the box:
- Omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone with attached 12' cable (XLR connector)
- User Guide
- Limited Warranty
- Warnings and Safety Instructions
Shure Centraverse™ CVB reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure Centraverse™ CVB
Features & specs
|Application||For live use|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: Shure Centraverse Installed Sound Microphones are designed to deliver high quality audio for meeting rooms and houses of worship. This CVB Boundary microphone is designed for desktop installed sound reinforcement, and is equipped with a 12' XLR cable.
Pickup Pattern: The CVB has an omnidirectional polar pattern which can pick up sounds from all directions. This polar pattern is ideal for group discussions and "roundtable" board meetings.
Phantom Power: Condenser microphones require phantom power to operate. A 48-volts DC power supply is recommended for the CVB, however, it can operate with lower voltages. Phantom power is usually provided by most mixers or audio interfaces where the microphone will be connected.
Commshield: All Centraverse series microphones are equipped with Commshield RF Filtering technology, which guards against unwanted RF interference from portable wireless devices, such as smartphones.
Mounting: The Shure CVB is a low-profile microphone that is designed to be placed, or permanently mounted, to a table or desktop. It has a non-slip rubber surface on the bottom to hold the mic in place, and to reduce surface noise being picked up through the desktop. Two keyhole slots are provided on the bottom for permanent installation.
Connector: The CVB has a male XLR connector at the end of its 12' cable for plugging the microphone into the mixer or audio console.
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance: 180Ω
- Sensitivity: -28dBV/Pa (40 mV)
- Power Requirements: 11-52 V DC, 2.0 mA
- Overall Dimensions:
- Microphone: 2.48" width, 0.906" height, 3.489" depth
- Cable: 12' length
- Weight: 8 ounces