About the Shure CVL
Looking for an unobtrusive wireless microphone with high-quality sound reproduction? Shure's CVL condenser microphone offers a small, discreet design that's ideal for instructors, educators, and any speaker who doesn't want to be tethered to a mic onstage.
High-quality vocal reproduction
The CVL features a TQG connector to allow you to connect to Shure's BLX1 transmitter and BLX4/BLX4R receiver (sold separately). The mic's unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis noise, and its electret condenser element provides clear, high-quality reproduction perfect for spoken-word applications. The tailored frequency response enhances vocal clarity. The package also includes a windscreen to filter background noise, and a clothing clip to attach the mic.
- wireless lavalier microphone
- for use with Shure BLX system transmitter and receiver (not included)
- electret condenser microphone element for clear vocal reproduction
- unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise
- frequency response: 50-20,000 Hz
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CVL-B/C-TQG
What's in the box:
- CVL Lavalier microphone with attached 52" cable (TA4F plug)
- 2 Foam windscreens
- Clothing clip
- CVL User Guide
- Limited Warranty sheet
- Warnings and Safety Instructions sheet
Shure CVL reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure CVL
Overview: The Shure Centraverse CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone is part of a wireless lavalier microphone system for hands-free speech and presentation applications. The mic is unobtrusive, and can be attached to your clothing. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when used with a stage monitor. The CVL comes with two foam windscreens and a clothing clip to keep the cable secure. The 52" cable is terminated by a 4-pin TA4F connector that plugs into the BLX1 bodypack transmitter.
Note: The CVL is not a stand-alone product. It requires a wireless transmitter (which provides its needed power) and a wireless receiver.
- Frequency Response: 50-20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Output Impedance: 600Ω
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72 dB
- Maximum SPL: 139.0dB
- Dynamic Range: 117.0dB
- Dimensions/Weight: Diameter 0.51", Length 1.088", Weight 0.88 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?