About the Shure KSM9
The Shure KSM9 is a top choice for the demanding vocalist, whether on stage or in the studio. This durable condenser microphone delivers clear, detailed and nuanced sound reproduction, thanks to its quality construction.
Engineered to exacting standards for accurate sound reproduction
The KSM9 is a dual diaphragm design featuring two ultra-thin 24k gold-layered Mylar® diaphragms. The Mylar makes them extremely durable — and their low mass ensures accurate transient response. A built-in Class A preamplifier minimizes harmonic and intermodulation distortion, while also eliminating crossover distortion.
A showcase for the voice
So how does the KSM9 sound? Clear and warm and natural, with exceptional consistency across all frequencies. An integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces breath sounds and "pops." And an advanced shock mount system reduces the transmission of motion noise, keeping sound reproduction clean and accurate.
- handheld condenser microphone designed for live performance and studio vocals
- selectable cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns
- dual ultra-thin low mass Mylar diaphragms for improved transient response
- built-in Class A preamplifier for minimal harmonic and intermodulation distortions
- advanced shock mount design to eliminate motion noise
- integrated three-stage pop protection grille
- frequency response: 50-20,000 Hz
- output impedance: 120 ohms
- sensitivity: -51 dBV/Pa
- max. SPL: 152 dB
- height: 7-1/2"; diameter: 1-15/16" (max.)
- weight: 10.6 oz.
- XLR connector
- requires 48-volt phantom power on your mixer or audio interface
- aluminum carrying case
- stand adapter
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KSM9HS
Shure KSM9 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure KSM9
Features & specs
|Application||For live & studio use|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|