About the Shure MX153
Heard but not seen
Shure's MX153 earset mic delivers big, full sound for public speaking events, from church gatherings to business conferences. This tiny mic clips over one ear and weighs in at less than an ounce. Its tiny form factor makes it practically disappear from further distances — your audience can see your face and concentrate on your words, rather than being distracted by a clunky mic. The included four-foot cable terminates in a TA4F connector that fits Shure wireless bodypack transmitters (not included).
- ultra-lightweight condenser vocal mic with over-ear clip
- tiny design makes it practically invisible
- 4" mic arm
- 4-foot Kevlar® reinforced soft flex cable
- terminated with TA4F connector for use with Shure wireless system bodypack transmitters
- omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound to the front and sides
- CommShield® technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: -41 dBV/Pa
- maximum SPL: 107 dB
- requires +5VDC phantom power
- weight: .7 oz.
- hardshell storage case
- clothing clip
- three windscreens
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MX153C/O-TQG
What's in the box:
- Earset microphone w/ 4' cord (terminated in a TQG/TA4F connector)
- 3 Windscreens
- Zippered hard-shell case
- Instruction manual (Eng / Span / Fren / Others)
- Warranty information
- Safety precautions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure MX153
Features & specs
|Application||For live use|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Shure Microflex MX153 is a professional subminiature earset microphone capable of delivering exceptional speech clarity in a discreet, low-profile form. With an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design, the MX153 is ultra-lightweight, stable, and features a Kevlar reinforced soft-flex cable. The MX153 is an ideal microphone for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A/V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
Construction: The Microflex MX153 features a condenser cartridge with an omnidirectional polar pattern, offering superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect. Built-in CommShield Technology helps protect the mic from interference caused by cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters. The MX153 also features improved gain-before-feedback over standard lavalier type microphones.
Compatibility: The Shure Microflex MX153 microphone features a 4' connection cable terminated in a TQG/TA4F connector for a direct connection to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters. The mic is compatible with the following Shure wireless systems: PG, PGX, PGX-D, GLX-D, SLX/FP, ULX, QLX-D, ULX-D, UHFR, and Axient.
- Microphone Diameter:
- With Windscreen: 0.375"
- W/O Windscreen: 0.21"
- Microphone Arm: 4"
- Cord Length: 48"
- Connector Type: TQG/TA4F
- Phantom Power Required: +5VDC