About the Shure PGA 31
Shure's PGA 31 offers you an affordable wireless headset microphone for hands-free vocal amplification. It's designed for comfort in extended wear applications. Whether you're using it for speech or live vocals, the PGA 31 gives you the freedom of wireless and the convenience of a headset mic.
Excellent noise rejection
The PGA 31 features a TQG connector to allow you to connect to Shure's BLX1 transmitter and BLX4/BLX4R receiver (sold separately). The mic's unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis noise, and its electret condenser element provides clear, high-quality vocal reproduction. The tailored frequency response response enhances vocal clarity in the mix. The package also includes a windscreen to filter background noise.
- wireless headset microphone
- for use with Shure BLX system transmitter and receiver (not included)
- electret condenser microphone element for clear vocal reproduction
- unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise
- frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PGA31-TQG
What's in the box:
- PGA31 Headset microphone with attached 52" cable (4-pin TA4F terminal to bodypack)
- 2 Foam windscreens
- Clothing clip
- PGA31 User Guide
- Limited Warranty sheet
- Warnings and Safety Instructions sheet
Shure PGA 31 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure PGA 31
Overview: The Shure PGA31 Headset Condenser Microphone is part of a wireless head-worn microphone system for hands-free speech and vocal performance applications. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when used with a stage monitor. The wire-frame headset fits comfortably and securely, and stays put no matter how active the performer. The flexible gooseneck boom lets you adjust the microphone for optimal positioning. The PGA31 comes with two foam windscreens and a clothing clip to keep the cable secure. The 52" cable is terminated by a 4-pin TA4F connector that plugs into a bodypack transmitter, such as the BLX1.
Note: The PGA31 is not a stand-alone product. It requires a wireless transmitter (which provides its needed power) and a wireless receiver.
- Frequency Response: 60-20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Output Impedance: 600Ω
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 66dB
- Maximum SPL: 145.0dB
- Dynamic Range: 117.0dB
- Dimensions/Weight: Diameter 0.532", Length 0.488", Boom Length 3.5", Weight 1.59 ounces
1 question already asked