About the Shure SE535-BT2
Highly respected in-ears go wireless
Shure includes two detachable cables with the SE535-BT2 earphones, so you can listen wired or wireless.
Highly respected in-ears go wireless
Shure's SE535 earphones are beloved by music creators and audio aficionados alike. So when Shure decided to make these headphones wireless, they didn't mess with success. You still get the same high-grade, tried-and-true drivers, along with their RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth adapter cable. Now you can play music wirelessly from your phone via Bluetooth 5.0 — the strongest, most-reliable Bluetooth yet.
This adapter also features aptX HD® technology for improved sound quality with devices that support this advanced wireless audio codec. And the solidly contructed SE535 nails a certain sweet spot of sound with three micro-drivers — two woofers and a tweeter — built on Shure's many years of experience making monitors for professional musicians.
Versatile listening options
Here's a design perk — the Shure SE535-BT2 gives you the ability to switch out cables for different listening situations. Along with the attached Bluetooth adapter cable, you'll find a remote mic cable with a 3.5mm miniplug and a 1/4" adapter. That makes it easier to connect these headphones to a portable music player or headphone amp — so you can drive them to their top potential.
Eliminate noise — the old-fashioned way
If you've never worn Shure SE-series headphones before, the first time can be startling. It gets really quiet. When I put them on in the office, all the usual distractions just disappear.
Unlike noise-canceling headphones that pump in subtle phase canceling signals to neutralize external sound, Shure in-ears make a tight seal that blocks it all out. It's a super-effective approach that reduces outside sound by a whopping 37dB, to be exact.
Secure, pro-style fit
Shure includes six pairs of ear tips to ensure a snug fit that feels completely comfortable to you. That's three sizes of soft silicone tips and three sizes of my personal preference, spongy foam tips.
I had to overcome a small learning curve to get the right fit — you wrap the cord around your ear like you've probably seen musicians and performers do with their in-ear monitors. Once properly secured, they felt like they wouldn't slide around at all, no matter how I moved my head.
- interchangeable wireless in-ear headphones/wired in-ear monitors
- three high-definition micro-drivers offer spacious, accurate sound with enhanced bass response
- two woofers and one tweeter
- offer up to 37dB of noise attenuation
- gold-plated lock-snap mechanism keeps detachable cables connected
- includes 47" remote/mic cable with 3.5mm miniplug for wired listening
Shure RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth Adapter Cable (attached):
- wraps around your ears for added stability
- Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless music listening and phone calls
- aptX HD® and AAC decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- aptX Low Latency decoding helps sync audio and video on compatible devices
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 10 hours of listening (USB charging cable included)
- voice prompts provide information on battery life, device connection, and caller ID
- built-in microphone for phone calls
- compatible with Siri®, Google Assistant, and other popular voice assistants
- in-line three-button remote for controlling music, calls, and volume
- IPX4-rated water-resistant
- length: 15"
Accessories and Specs:
- includes 6 pairs of ear tips for proper fit and comfort:
- 3 sizes of soft flex ear tips
- 3 sizes of malleable foam ear tips for optimal noise isolation
- 1/4" adapter
- clothing clip
- zippered pouch included
- frequency response: 18-19,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 119 dB
- impedance: 36 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SE535-V+BT2
What's in the box:
- In-ear headphones (bronze)
- 30" RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth wireless cable with in-line mic/remote
- 50" RMCE-UNI cable with in-line mic/remote (straight 3.5mm plug)
- 3.5mm-to-1/4" Plug adapter
- 3 Pairs of silicone ear tips
- 3 Pairs foam ear tips (1 pair installed)
- 1 Pair of yellow foam sleeves
- 1 Pair of Triple Flange sleeves
- 20" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and a Micro-B USB on the other end)
- Cleaning tool
- Hard zippered carrying case
- Quick Start Guide
- RMCE-BT2 booklet
- Universal Remote + Mic Cable booklet
- Limited Warranty
- Safety Precautions
- Register online card
- Insertion instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure SE535-BT2
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.779" x 0.928"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||18-19k Hz|
|Cord Length||50" + 30"|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview:The Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones deliver your music with spacious sound and rich bass. These in-ear headphones have triple balanced-armature MicroDrivers with a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers. The SE535s include the 50" RMCE-UNI detachable cable with an in-line remote/microphone, as well as the new RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth 5.0 cable to wirelessly connect to your smartphone or tablet. The SE535 earphones come with eight pairs of ear tips for best fit and sound isolation, and a premium zippered storage case.
RMCE-BT2: The SE535's wireless option includes the RMCE-BT2 cable with Bluetooth 5.0 capability. This 30" cable has gold-plated MMCX connectors on each end for attaching the SE535 ear buds. With Bluetooth 5.0, you can wirelessly connect with most smartphones, tablets, or laptops from up to 30 feet (10 meters). It offers high-resolution playback with support for multiple codecs including: Qualcomm aptX audio, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, AAC and SBC. Bluetooth 5.0 provides better range, longer battery life, and increased reliability over Bluetooth 4.1 (found in the BT1 adapter). The RMCE-BT2 has 2" formable wires at each ear bud for an over-the-ear configuration to keep the cables secure and out of the way. The integrated clothing clip helps stabilize and secure the cable during any activity. The RMCE-BT2 also works with other Shure Sound Isolating Earphones with MMCX connectors.
In-line Remote/Mic: The in-line 3-button remote and microphone lets you control your music playback, phone calls, and voice assistants (Siri, Google, etc.). It works with both Apple iOS and Android devices. The functions for the remote control include:
- Center Button: This can be used for powering the adapter On/Off, Bluetooth Pairing, Play/Pause, Answer/End Call, Decline a Call, Voice Assistant Activation (if applicable), Factory Reset.
- Up/Down Buttons: These two buttons can be used for Volume Up/Down, Next & Previous Track, Check Battery Status.
Battery: The RMCE-BT2 Bluetooth wireless adapter features an internal rechargeable battery (non-replaceable) that can provide up to 10 hours of playback time with up to 350 hours of standby time. Charging is done through a Micro-B USB port on the end of the Bluetooth adapter, using the provided 20" USB cable (Type-A to Micro-B).
RMCE-UNI: The SE535's wired option includes the 50" RMCE-UNI universal audio cable with in-line remote and microphone. The remote/mic has a switch for selecting either Apple iOS or Android to match the smartphone you have. It terminates into a straight 3.5mm plug. The plug is thin enough to work with many smartphone cases without interference. The cable has MMCX terminals for connecting to the in-ear monitors.
Ear Tips: The SE535 comes with three sizes of silicone flex sleeves, three sizes of black Sound Isolating foam sleeves, a pair of yellow foam sleeves, and a pair of triple-flange sleeves. The sleeves provide a secure, comfortable fit, and a good seal to enhance the bass and provide up to 37dB of sound isolation.
Cleaning Tool: In-ear headphones require cleaning from time to time to maintain sound quality. When the earphone nozzle becomes blocked, the sound quality deteriorates. The obstruction can be removed with the included wire loop cleaning tool. The length of the wire loop is customized to allow the tool to reach into the nozzle without damaging the sound filter inside.
Carrying Case: The SE535 comes with a premium black hard storage case with a zippered closure.
- Transducer Type: Triple High-definition MicroDrivers
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 19kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 36 ohms
- Net weight: 1.0 ounces