About the Shure SB900B
Shure's SB900B rechargeable lithium-ion battery is a direct replacement for the SB900A battery, serving as a spare battery for the following transmitters:
- QLX-D bodypack transmitters;
- Axient Digital (AD1, AD2 & AD3) and ULX-D wireless systems;
- PSM 1000, PSM 900 and PSM 300 (P3RA) personal monitoring systems.
The SB900B features a thermal shutdown feature that automatically turns off the battery if it reaches a dangerous internal temperature. The battery provides up to 9 hours of continuous operation when fully charged, and is made to avoid "memory effect" so you'll always get a full charge. You'll also need the Shure SBC200-US charger (sold separately). Warranty: 2 years.
What's in the box:
- One SB900B Li-ion rechargeable battery (1240mAh)
- User guide
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Shure SB900B
Overview: The Shure SB900B Lithium-ion rechargeable battery is designed to power Shure QLXD1, QLXD2, ULXD1, ULXD2, P9RA+, AD1, AD2, P3RA, P9HW, P10R, and P10R+ rechargeable wireless bodypack and hand-held systems. The SB900B can provide up to 8 hours of use and can be recharged using the SBC200-US dual-docking recharger (sold separately).
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Nominal Capacity: 1240mAh
- Charge Voltage: 4.2V (± 0.05V)
- Charge Current: 750mA
- Charging Temperature Range: 32°F to 113°F
- Weight: 1.6 oz.