About the Shure SB902A
Shure's SB902A lithium-ion battery serves as a replacement or spare battery for the GLXD1 and GLXD2 wireless transmitters. The battery provides up to 16 hours of continuous operation when fully charged, and its 3-hour charging time allows you to charge a spare battery with plenty of time before the current battery runs out. Warranty: 2 years.
What's in the box:
- One Lithium-ion battery
- Specification sheet
- Safety and warnings
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure SB902A
Overview: The Shure SB902A is a 3.7 volt, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery designed as a replacement or spare battery for Shure GLX-D wireless microphone systems such as GLXD24/SM58 and GLXD14/PGA31.
- Type: Rechargeable Li-ion
- Nominal Capacity: 1900 mAh (7.1 Wh)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7 V
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Charging Temperature Range: 32˚ F to 113˚ F
- Discharging Temperature Range: 0˚ F to 135˚ F
- Operating Temperature Range: 0˚ F to 122˚ F
- Dimensions: Length - 2.88", Width - 0.75", Depth - 0.75"
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
The Shure SB902A replaces these items