About the Shure SBC10-903
Shure's SBC10-903 recharges their SB903 lithium-ion battery (sold separately). Its compact form factor makes it easy to fit in your bag or case, and the charger is powered via a USB-C port so it's simple to find a compatible charging cable. Warranty: 2 years.
What's in the box:
- Charging base
- AC Adapter w/ USB-C port (5VDC/1A output)
- 47" 2.0 USB cable (type-A on one end/type-C on other end)
- User guide
- Specifications & Safety warnings
- Warranty information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure SBC10-903
Overview: The Shure SBC10-903 battery recharger is designed specifically for charging Shure SB903 lithium-ion rechargeable batteries (sold separately). The battery recharger can be powered from either the included AC power adapter or from a USB charging port (type-A). A USB cable, type-A to type-C, is included.
Battery Compatibility: Shure SB903 Li-ion rechargeable.
Charging Status LED: A built-in LED can provide the following information:
|Green (solid)||Battery fully charged|
|Yellow (flashing)||Battery or power supply error|
|Off||Power supply disconnected or no battery inserted|
- 50% = 3 Hours
- 100% = 5-1/2 Hours
- DC Input Voltage: +5VDC
- Charging Current (USB-Powered): 220mA
- Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Operating Temperature: 50˚F to 113˚F
- Weight: 1.38 oz.
Power Supply Specifications:
- Input Voltage Range: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 0.2A @ 100VAC full load
- Output Voltage: 4.75 to 5.25VDC
- Maximum Output Power: 1.0A @ 5V
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 140˚F