About the Shure SCB200-US
Shure's SBC200-US dual docking station allows you to charge two of their SB900B lithium-ion batteries, whether they're in or out of the bodypacks or handheld transmitters. The package also includes the PS60 power supply, from which you can run up to four SBC200 docking stations (sold separately). Charging time is 1 hour for 50% charge or 3 hours for 100% charge, and handy LED indicators show charging status. This charging station is invaluable if you're using transmitters with the SB900B batteries.
- dual docking charging station
- includes power supply (which can power up to four charging stations)
- charging time: 1 hour for 50% charge, 3 hours for 100%
- dimensions: 2.6"H x 3.9"W x 6.5"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SBC200-US
What's in the box:
- Dual-dock recharging station
- PS60 Power supply w/ attached 6' DC cable (15VDC/4A output)
- 75" AC Power cord
- 4mm Allen key
- Two 3/4" hex-socket screws
- Owner's manual
- Safety instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the Shure SCB200-US
Overview: The Shure SBC200-US Dual Docking Recharging Station is a dual battery charger for Shure SB900B rechargeable batteries, along with Shure hand-held transmitters and bodypacks. The SBC200-US includes mounting hardware that allows it to be attached to an optional Shure SBC200 add-on recharging dock. Up to four SBC200 stations (3 additional) can be linked together and powered by the included Shure PS60 power supply. The SBC200-US recharger provides a 4.2VDC/0.75A output on each battery dock.
Charging Status: LED indicators on the SBC200 indicate the current battery charging status:
- Green: 99-100% charged
- Green & Red: 90-99% charged
- Red: 0-90% charged
- Yellow: Battery cannot be charged. Possible causes include battery being too hot, too cold, or damaged.
Compatibility: The Shure SBC200-US is compatible with Shure QLXD1, QLXD2, ULXD1, ULXD2, P9RA+, AD1, AD2, P3RA, P9HW, P10R, and P10R+ rechargeable wireless systems.