About the Shure SE315
Rich sound, up and down the frequency spectrum
The Shure SE315's vented driver enclosure offers enhanced low-frequency response for plenty of deep bass.
Rich sound, up and down the frequency spectrum
Wouldn't it be nice to have one set of in-ear headphones for use in the studio, on stage, at home, and everywhere in between? The Shure SE315's compact design and dynamic, full-range sound are just the ticket. Each earpiece houses a micro-driver in a vented enclosure. The drivers deliver your music with rich detail and smoothness, while the vent acts as a bass port for enhanced low-frequency response. This ensures you get high-frequency detail without sacrificing plenty of bass response to give your tunes a little more bounce.
Fit for the studio or the street
The SE315's unique design is specially contoured to your ear for a snug fit. The dynamic micro-drivers are properly angled into your ear canal to ensure you hear all the details in whatever music you're listening to. When you select the right pair from the included foam and soft flex ear tips, you'll get up to 37dB of noise attenuation. That means less external noise will enter your ears, so you're better able to focus on what you're supposed to be hearing, whether you're honing your performance in the studio or simply relaxing at home.
Detachable cable that stays out of the way
The durable Kevlar-reinforced cable is detachable at each earpiece. The snap-lock connectors ensure it won't get disconnected by a simple tug on the cord. The cables are designed to wrap around your ears with a shapeable wire to help keep them in place. This allows the SE315 headphones to stay properly in position and out of your face as you move about, either head-banging in the studio or heading outside to catch a ride back home after a long session.
- in-ear headphones for music listening or performance monitoring
- high-definition micro-drivers offer detailed, full-range sound
- ported driver enclosures offer enhanced low-frequency response
- offer up to 37dB of noise attenuation
- 64" detachable Kevlar™ reinforced cable
- gold-plated earpiece connectors use a lock-snap mechanism to keep them from accidentally disconnecting
- cables are designed to wrap over your ears for added security and to keep dangling wires out of the way
- includes 3 sizes of soft flex and foam ear tips along with one triple-flange sleeve and one universal-fit foam sleeve
- zippered carrying case included
- frequency response: 22-18,500 Hz
- sensitivity: 116 dB
- impedance: 27 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SE315-CL
What's in the box:
- In-ear headphones (clear) with attached 62" cable (right-angled 3.5mm plug)
- 4 Pairs of black foam sleeves (1 pair installed)
- 1 Pair of yellow foam sleeves
- 3 Pairs of gray soft Flex silicone sleeves
- 1 Pair of Triple Flange sleeves
- Cleaning tool
- Cloth zippered case with carabiner
- User Guide
- Limited Warranty
- Safety Precautions
- Online Registratin card
- Custom Earphone Sleeves promo card
- Ear sleeve fit guide
Shure SE315 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure SE315
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.816" x 0.714"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||No|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||22-18.5k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Shure SE315 Sound Isolating Earphones deliver crystal clear, spacious sound with rich bass. These in-ear headphones are equipped with a single High-Definition MicroDriver with a Tuned BassPort, and a removable 62" Kevlar-reinforced cable with an adjustable cinch and a right-angled 3.5mm plug. The SE315 can be used for personal listening and in-ear monitoring.
Detachable Cable: The earphones have a detachable cable that allows you to easily replace it, should it become damaged. The cable attaches to the ear buds via a gold-plated MMCX connector, which snaps into place and allows 360° rotation for best fit. The cable is Kevlar-reinforced for strength and durability, and has a 3" formable wire at each ear but for an over-the-ear configuration to keep the cables secure and out of the way.
Fit Kit: The SE315s come with a Fit Kit that includes three sizes of silicone flex sleeves, three sizes of black foam sleeves, a pair of yellow foam sleeves, and a pair of triple-flange sleeves. The sleeves provide a secure, comfortable fit, and a good seal to enhance the bass and to block up to 37dB of ambient noise. The SE315s are compatible with custom-molded sleeves from Sensaphonics for professional on-stage monitoring.
Cleaning Tool: In-ear headphones require cleaning from time to time to maintain sound quality. When the earphone nozzle becomes blocked, the sound quality deteriorates. The obstruction can be removed with the included wire loop cleaning tool. The length of the wire loop is customized to allow the tool to reach into the nozzle without damaging the sound filter inside.
Carrying Case: The SE315s come with a black cloth storage case with a zippered closure.
- Transducer Types: Single High Definition MicroDriver
- Frequency Response: 22Hz - 17.5kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 116 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 27 ohms
- Net weight: 1.1 ounces