About the Shure SE535
Great sound for any application
Great sound for any application
Music is music, no matter where you hear it. Whether you're in the studio, on the street, or relaxing at home, the Shure SE535 headphones will treat your ears to high-performance sound. These in-ear headphones offer excellent noise isolation along with superb detail and balance, making them ideal for laying down tracks, mixing and mastering, or simply losing yourself in your favorite tunes on the subway or at home. Each solidly constructed earpiece houses three micro-drivers — two woofers and a tweeter — built on Shure's many years of experience making monitors for professional musicians. The result is spacious sound with rich, extended bass response along with smoothness and detail in the midrange and high frequencies.
Studio-quality noise isolation
These headphones are designed to fit snugly in your ears to limit external noise from getting into your monitor mix. There are eight pairs of ear tips in different sizes, shapes, and materials to help create a tight seal. With the right fit, the SE535 offer up to 37dB of noise attenuation. They're great for the studio, so you can focus on your performance and prevent sound from leaking into live microphones. They're also excellent for pleasure-listening in loud environments like city streets or crowded cafes.
Detachable cable that stays out of the way
The durable Kevlar-reinforced cable is detachable at each earpiece. The snap-lock connectors ensure it won't get disconnected by a simple tug on the cord. The cables are designed to wrap around your ears with a shapeable wire to help keep them in place. This allows the SE535 headphones to stay properly in position and out of your face as you move about, either head-banging on the stage or heading outside to catch a ride back home after a long session in the studio. There's also a volume controller included — attach it to the end of the cable so you can easily fine-tune your listening level in the studio or on the go.
Reference headphones for any situation
Headphones that sound this good shouldn't be limited to recording music in the studio. The SE535's accessories will help you get the most out of these versatile headphones. There's a 1/4" plug adapter for use with your home stereo, headphone amplifier, mixing board, or computer audio interface. There's also a zippered carrying case to protect the headphones and the ear tip assortment everywhere you go. If you're flying, use the airline adapter to access in-flight entertainment. The SE535's compact in-ear form makes them ideal travel companions, while their bold, dynamic sound offers reference-quality listening in any setting.
- in-ear headphones for music listening or performance monitoring
- three high-definition micro-drivers offer spacious, accurate sound with enhanced bass response
- up to 37dB of noise attenuation
- 64" detachable Kevlar™ reinforced cable
- includes detachable in-line volume controller
- gold-plated earpiece connectors use a lock-snap mechanism to keep them from accidentally disconnecting
- cables are designed to wrap over your ears for added security and to keep dangling wires out of the way
- includes 3 sizes of soft flex and foam ear tips along with one triple-flange sleeve and one universal-fit foam sleeve
- 1/4" plug adapter
- airplane adapter
- zippered carrying case
- frequency response: 18-19,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 119 dB
- impedance: 36 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SE535-CL
What's in the box:
- In-ear headphones (clear) with attached 64" cord (right angled 3.5mm plug)
- In-line volume control
- 3.5mm-to-1/4" adapter
- Airline adapter
- Cleaning tool
- 4 Pairs of soft foam sleeves (including one pair installed)
- 1 Pair of Yellow foam sleeves
- 3 Pairs of soft flex rubber sleeves
- 1 Pair of triple-flange sleeves
- Zippered storage case
- Brushed aluminum box
- Custom Earphone Sleeves info card
Shure SE535 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure SE535
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.779" x 0.928"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||No|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||18-19k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers: The Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones deliver crystal clear, spacious sound with rich bass. These in-ear headphones are equipped with Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers--dual woofers and a single tweeter for each channel. An internal crossover centered at 5000 Hz routes the high and low frequencies to the dedicated drivers for maximum detail and clarity.
Detachable Kevlar-reinforced Cable: The 64" cable is reinforced with durable Kevlar for long life. A formable over-the-ear wire ensures the earphones stay in place and keeps them out of the way. The cable plugs into the earphone with a gold-plated MMCX connection and a lock-snap mechanism that allows 360° rotation. This relieves stress on the cable connection to prevent failure.
Premium Fit Kit: The SE535s come with a Premium Fit Kit with multitude of sound isolating sleeves. The sound isolating sleeves block ambient noise (up to about 37dB), while ensuring a comfortable and customized fit. A good seal is required for optimal sound isolation and bass response, and maximum comfort for extended wear. The Premium Fit Kit comes with the following types of sleeves:
- Soft Flex Sleeves: The Soft Flex sleeves are made of cone-shaped pliable rubber. Sizes include Small, Medium, and Large.
- Soft Foam Sleeves: The Soft Foam sleeves compress and expand to form a tight seal in your ear canal. Sizes include X-small, Small, Medium, and Large.
- Yellow Foam Sleeves: One pair of yellow foam sleeves is included. These sleeves are cylindrical in shape, and compress and expand to fit your ear canal.
- Triple-Flange Sleeves: The Triple-Flange Sleeves are made of soft, white rubber with three flanges of increasing diameter to fit the shape of your ear canal. One pair of Triple-Flange sleeves is included.
Note: The SE535s are compatible with custom-molded ear sleeves made by Sensaphonics. Information on custom sleeves is available directly from Shure.
Cleaning Tool: In-ear headphones require cleaning from time to time to maintain sound quality. When the earphone nozzle becomes blocked, the sound quality deteriorates. The obstruction can be removed with the included wire loop cleaning tool. The length of the wire loop is customized to allow the tool to reach into the nozzle without damaging the sound filter inside.
Accessory Plugs: The SE535 in-ear headphones are designed for use on stage, or for leisure. The headphones include a 3.5mm-to-1/4" adapter so you can use your headphones with your home audio components or professional sound consoles with a 1/4" headphone jack. An airline adapter is also included so you can enjoy the in-flight entertainment provided on most airlines. A plug-in volume control (with a 7" cable) is included for use with high-output audio sources where you don't have easy control of the volume, particularly on airline armrests.
Carrying Case: The SE535s come with a semi-hard, compact carrying case that will protect your headphones. The headphones come in an elegant brushed-aluminum box that can also be used for storage, if desired.
- Transducer Types: Triple balanced-armature drivers
- Frequency Response: 18Hz - 19kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 119 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 36 ohms
- Net weight: 1 ounce
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked