About the Shure SM31FH
Shure's SM31FH headset microphone offers you an affordable wireless solution for hands-free vocal amplification. It's designed for comfort in extended wear applications. Whether you're using it for speech or live vocals, the SM31FH gives you the freedom of wireless performance and the convenience of a headset mic. Plus, the mic and its housing repel moisture, so this headset is ideal for fitness instructors.
Excellent noise rejection
The SM31FH features a TQG connector to allow you to connect to Shure's BLX1 transmitter and BLX4/BLX4R receiver (sold separately). The mic's unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis noise, and its electret condenser element provides clear, high-quality vocal reproduction. The tailored frequency response enhances vocal clarity in the mix. The package also includes a windscreen to filter background noise.
- wireless headset microphone
- flexible gooseneck adjusts for perfect positioning
- windscreen included to minimize breath noise
- for use with Shure BLX system transmitter and receiver (not included)
- moisture repellent design makes this microphone ideal for fitness instruction
- electret condenser microphone element for clear vocal reproduction
- unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise
- frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SM31FH-TQG
What's in the box:
- One headset microphone with attached 43" cord
- 2 Windscreens
- One lapel-clip
- Instruction sheet (Eng / Span / Fren / Others)
- Warranty information
- Safety and precautions
More details on the Shure SM31FH
Overview: The Shure SM31FH is a headset condenser microphone designed primarily for use in fitness instruction. Its constructed with hydrophobic materials and features a moisture-repellent cartridge housing, protecting it from corrosion damage that typically causes fitness instruction headsets to fail. The wire frame headset is designed to stay securely and comfortably attached during high-impact use, and its light weight and low profile won't fatigue the user. The SM31FH has a tailored frequency response that emphasizes crisp, clear vocal reproduction, and includes a windscreen to tame breath and wind noises (a spare windscreen and lapel clip are also provided).
Wireless System: The SM31FH headset includes a built-in 43" cord terminated in a TA4F (TQG) connector that's compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack (sold separately), making it an ideal replacement mic for an existing Shure system. The mic can also be purchased as a complete BLX wireless system that includes a bodypack transmitter and receiver along with the microphone.
Note: The SM31FH is replacement headset microphone and does not include a transmitter or receiver.
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Form Factor: Headworn
- Model Series: SM
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Capsule Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Connector Type: TA4F (TQG)
- Cord Length: 43"
- Microphone Arm: 4"
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked