About the Shure UA844+SWB
Shure's UA844+SWB antenna splitter allows you to send signal and power to up to five receivers from one set of antennas. The splitter amplifies the antenna signal to compensate for any loss from the 5-way split, and supplies power to all five receivers. The package includes the cables and hardware you'll need. Fewer antennas, fewer wall warts, and a faster setup — what's not to like?
- antenna splitter
- supplies signal from one antenna set to up to five receivers
- works with Shure QLX-D, ULX, ULX-D, SLX, and BLX4R receivers
- package includes:
- two 6' BNC cables
- ten 22" BNC cables
- four locking DC power cables (for ULX4D, ULXP4)
- four non-locking DC power cables (for QLXD4, SLX4, BLX4R)
- hardware and PS60 power supply
- amplifies signal to compensate for signal loss from splitting
- front-mounting antenna hardware
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # UA844+SWB
What's in the box:
- Antenna distribution system (470-960MHz)
- Ten 95K2035 21" BNC cables
- Two 95M2035 6' BNC cables
- Four 95B8420 26" locking DC power cords
- Four 95B8373 26" non-locking DC power cords
- AC Power supply w/attached 6' DC cable (15VDC/4A output)
- Two 1-3/8" female-female BNC connctors (each with lock-washer and lock-nut)
- Four 7/8" machine screws
- 4 Plastic washers
- 2 Hole plugs
- 2 Cable clamps
- 4 Adhesive rubber feet
- User Guide (Eng/Span/Fren/Others)
- Warranty information
- Power supply safety instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure UA844+SWB
Overview: The Shure UA844+SWB is an antenna splitter and power distribution system for select Shure wireless microphone systems (sold separately) operating in the 470-960MHz frequency range. It features dual antenna inputs with 4 amplified outputs and 1 non-amplified Cascade output for each antenna, letting you distribute the antenna signals to up to 5 wireless microphone systems. The UA844+SWB also acts as a power distribution system, providing 4 DC power outputs for powering individual wireless microphone receivers.
Antenna Inputs: The UA844+SWB features 2 BNC connectors, A and B, for use with select Shure wireless mic systems with diversity antennas. Each antenna input can provide a 12VDC/150mA bias for a connected antenna. The antennas that are included with your wireless microphone receiver can be mounted to the pre-drilled holes in the front rack-ears. BNC Cables and adapters are included with the UA844+SWB for connecting the antennas to the A and B inputs on the rear panel.
Antenna Outputs: A total of 5 wireless receivers can be connected to the Shure system.
- Amplified: The UA844+SWB amplifies incoming RF signals, compensating for insertion loss that results from splitting signals to multiple outputs. Four amplified antenna output jacks are provided for both the A and B antenna inputs.
- Non-Amplified (Cascade Out): The A and B antenna inputs each have a Cascade output that passes the incoming signal back out without amplifying it.
DC Power Distribution: In addition to providing amplified signal outputs, the UA844+SWB also provides 4 DC power outputs for powering up to 4 wireless microphone receivers. The 4 DC outputs combined can provide a maximum of 15VDC/2.5A of power.
Cables: The Shure antenna splitter and power distribution system includes BNC cables for the two antenna inputs as well as the ten amplified and non-amplified antenna outputs. Four locking DC power cables are provided, for use with ULXD4 receivers, and four non-locking DC cables for QLXD4, SLX4, and BLX4R systems.
Power Supply: An AC power supply is included with the UA844+SWB, providing +15VDC with a maximum 4A of combined output current.
Compatibility: The Shure UA844+SWB is compatible with the following Shure wireless diversity receivers: BLX4R, SLX4, SLX4L, SLX-D, QLXD4, ULXD4, ULXD4D, and ULXD4Q.