About the Shure UABIAST
Pass the signal along
Shure's UABIAST in-line power supply supplies 12-volt DC output to a wireless system's active antennas when the receiver can't supply sufficient power. Its included PS24 120-volt AC adapter supplies 12-volt DC current to power the UABIAST. The power supply's coaxial cable input and output jacks connect it to the receiver and antenna. This power converter is compatible with Shure QLXD, ULXS4, SLXD, and BLX4R wireless systems, and can also be used to power their UA834 and UA874 in-line amplifiers (sold separately). When the operating conditions push the limits of your receiver's antennas, the UABIAST in-line power supply has your back.
- in-line power supply
- powers an active antenna when the receiver can't supply sufficient power
- connector type: BNC coaxial cable, female
- maximum input power: 12.4V DC, 400 mA, +3 dB/+10 dB
- bias voltage: 12V DC
- operating temperature range: 45-100°F
- dimensions: 0.985"H x 2.64"W x 1.93"D
- weight: 1.73 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # UABIAST-US
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Shure UABIAST