About the Atlona AT-HDVS-150-WP-KIT
An excellent alternative to a long HDMI cable
An excellent alternative to a long HDMI cable
This Atlona extender system lets you send an HD video signal from one area of your home or business to another. This package includes an in-wall transmitter and surface-mount receiver, which together send audio and 1080p video through CAT-6 Ethernet cable up to 70 meters/229 feet away.
These units support HDCP 1.4 and HDR-encoded content. They're ideal for connecting an A/V receiver to an overhead projector or wall-mounted TV without using an ultra-long HDMI cable.
Flexible selection and control
This transmitter module features an HDMI input, along with a VGA video input and corresponding 3.5mm (1/8") audio input. Flexible control options come courtesy of front-panel buttons, or with optional third-party controllers via RS-232.
Important note: This system uses an older version of digital copy protection (HDCP 1.4) — newer commercial content sources may not play through these units.
- audio/video signal extender system
- send audio and video over long distances through CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- includes an HDMI-to-Ethernet transmitter and an Ethernet-to-HDMI receiver
- supports 1080p video transmission up to 70 meters/229 feet
- ideal for office meeting spaces, auditoriums, houses of worship, and classrooms
- HDCP 1.4 and HDBaseT™ compliant
- Important note: This system uses an older version of digital copy protection (HDCP 1.4) — newer commercial content sources may not play through this unit
- supports stereo PCM audio
- manages EDID communications ("HDMI handshake") between your sources and your display
Power and connections:
- AC power supply included
- the receiver provides power for the in-wall transmitter via Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- eliminates the need for a separate AC power connection at both locations
- VGA video input with corresponding 3.5mm (1/8") audio input
- supports third-party controllers via RS-232 (Phoenix-style connectors)
- input switching, image adjustments, resolution settings, and more can be made from a third-party control system
Dimensions and other info:
- receiver: 4-7/8"W x 1-1/8"H x 5"D (incl. power cord)
- receiver weight: 11 oz.
- warranty: 10 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AT-HDVS-150-WP-KIT
What's in the box:
- Wall plate switcher/transmitter
- Receiver module
- Wall plate cover
- 4 Wall plate screws (US)
- 2 Wall plate screws (UK)
- +48VDC Power supply
- 3 Eruoblock connectors (2-pin/3-pin/5-pin)
- TX & RX Installation guides
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Atlona AT-HDVS-150-WP-KIT
Overview: The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-WP-KIT is an HDBaseT extender kit that features a wall plate AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP 2x1 switcher/transmitter, and an AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver/HD scaler. The AT-HDVS-150-WP-KIT lets you transmit video signals up to 1080p, plus embedded audio, up to 230 feet via HDBaseT signal extension using CAT5e, CAT6, or CAT7 cable (sold separately).
- AT-HDVS-150-TX-WP (Transmitter): The wall plate
Switcher/Transmitter module features 1 HDMI input and 1 VGA video input,
along with a 3.5mm (1/8") audio input for the VGA connection. The wall plate
Switcher/Transmitter is designed to be mounted inside a standard 2-gang
electrical box (sold separately) for easy connection to laptops and other
video sources. A single Ethernet connection to the Receiver unit is used to
transmit signal and control information. The VGA input includes a 3.5mm
audio input jack for sound. The Transmitter will only pass sound from the
Audio In if a video signal is also present on the VGA input. Audio from the
3.5mm input cannot be embedded with an HDMI signal.
- PoE: The connected Receiver module provides power for the Transmitter via Power over Ethernet (PoE), eliminating the need for a separate power connection to the Transmitter.
- Auto-Switching: The Switcher/Transmitter will automatically select an input source based on detection of the 5 volt Hot Plug Detect (HDP) signal when the unit is powered on. A front-panel Input Select button lets you override the auto-switching feature when more than one active source is connected.
- Manual Controls: The wall plate Switcher/Transmitter includes
2 front-panel controls:
- Input Select: Lets you manually switch between two active input sources.
- Display On/Off: Lets you remotely power On/Off a display connected to the Receiver, eliminating the need for IR control or to manually power the display. This control can alternately be configured for a "Display Mute" function.
- AT-HDVS-150-RX (Receiver): The Receiver module is
designed to be mounted near a TV, display, or projector. An HDMI output
provides the signal to the connected display, while connection to the
Transmitter is made through CAT5e, CAT6, or CAT7 cable (sold separately),
receiving video and audio signals while providing power for the Transmitter.
- HD Scaler: The Receiver features advanced scaling capabilities including image adjustment and the ability to automatically match incoming video signals with the display's native resolution. Video signals can be scaled up to 1080p/60Hz @1920x1200. PC sources can have the resolution set from 800x600 to 1920x1200.
- Audio De-Embedding: The Receiver can provide a 2-channel, analog audio output (line-level) via a 5-pin Euroblock connector, for connection to an outboard amplifier or powered speakers.
- RS-232 Display Control: The AT-HDVS-150-RX Receiver can provide control information by connecting the RS-232 port to a connected display's RS-232 port. This lets you power a connected display on and off using RS-232 commands when a connected source is activated or deactivated. After downloading the Control Software found here, you can use the on-screen setup to configure input switching, image adjustment, resolution settings, and more.
- RX Mounting: The Receiver module includes built-in mounting tabs for installing it to flat surface near a TV, display screen, or projector.
EDID: The AT-HDVS-150-WP-KIT manages EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communications from the source to the display, ensuring the best video resolution and audio format is provided.
HDCP Management: The AT-HDVS-150-WP-KIT's HDCP compliancy can be disengaged through the on-screen menu or control software, letting non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconferencing systems. Protected content is not transmitted.
Firmware Update: A front-panel mini-B USB ports on the Receiver can be used for updating the firmware.
Power: An AC power supply, with +48VDC/3.125A output, is provided for connection to the Receiver module. This also provides power to the Transmitter through the connected Ethernet cable (PoE).
- Note: Never connect Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports on one device to non-powered Ethernet ports on other devices or damage may occur. PoE ports are designated BLUE, all other color Ethernet ports are non-PoE.
- Video: 1080p @60/59.9/50/30/29.97/25/24/23Hz, 1080i @60/59.94/50Hz, 720p @60/59.94/50/30/29/25Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, and 480i
- VESA: 1920x1200RB, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1152x854, 1024x768, 800x600, 720x400, and 640x480
- Scaler Up/Down: 1080p @60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz, 1080i @60/59.94/50Hz, 720p @60/59.94/50/30/29/25Hz, 1920x1200RB, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1152x854, 1024x768, 800x600, 720x400, 640x480
- Color Space: YUV, RGB
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Color Depth: 8-Bit, 10-bit, and 12-bit
- Analog In: 2Ch (VGA only)
- HDMI In & HDBaseT Out: 2Ch PCM (embedded)
- Audio Output: 2-Channel line-level (unbalanced)
- Sample Rate: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- Bit Rate: Up to 24-bit
- Cable Distances:
- CAT5e/6 @1080p: Up to 197'
- CAT6a/7 @1080p: Up to 230'
- HDMI In/Out @1080p: Up to 30'
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- HDCP: 1.4 Compliant
- CEC: Supported
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 104˚F
- Power Consumption: 18.7W
- Power Supply:
- Input: 100-240VAC @50/60Hz
- Output: +48VDC/3.125A
- Switcher/Transmitter: Width/Height = 2 Gang electrical box, Depth = 1.5"
- Receiver: Width = 4.80", Height = 1.80", Depth = 4.92"
- Switcher/Transmitter: 0.82 lbs.
- Receiver: 0.67 lbs.